Misty got Carbonized

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Finally got around to putting these on, Figured seeing how I had her somewhat apart working on the gauges I might as well get her nekkid and purty her up a little more.

==========================================================

Carbon Fiber 001.jpg

Carbon Fiber 002.jpg

:beerchug: My set I ended up buying 3 new bolts. One for the middle under the gauges and the two connecting the upper and lower pieces. Really a great alternative to Painted inners.

Oh... I'm part of the spike club. Just not as many as your sweet ride.

carbon fiber dash panel Left side (9).jpg

spike 4.jpg

:beerchug: My set I ended up buying 3 new bolts. One for the middle under the gauges and the two connecting the upper and lower pieces. Really a great alternative to Painted inners.

Oh... I'm part of the spike club. Just not as many as your sweet ride.

Always nice to see another Carbon Fiber / Spiked / Busa Brother.

What did you do with your switches?

I was wondering when you were going to ask, I did away with the HID one, just wired it direct, I figure the light kicks off as soon as you hit the start button and thats what I was looking to do with the switch. ( overkill ) Annnnnnd I will quit forgetting to turn it on, as you have pointed out to me on more than one occasion. As for the tag bracket, as for right now it is just sitting on the dash, I will figure it out tomorrow.

I was wondering when you were going to ask, I did away with the HID one, just wired it direct, I figure the light kicks off as soon as you hit the start button and thats what I was looking to do with the switch. ( overkill ) Annnnnnd I will quit forgetting to turn it on, as you have pointed out to me on more than one occasion. As for the tag bracket, as for right now it is just sitting on the dash, I will figure it out tomorrow.

No problem, I hate the thought of drilling that carbon fiber, its too pretty!

Finally got around to putting these on, Figured seeing how I had her somewhat apart working on the gauges I might as well get her nekkid and purty her up a little more.

==========================================================

I just installed the carbon fiber inners on my bike about a week ago. Although I'm not in the spike club, our choice of carbon fiber/chrome accents are very similar. I haven't taken pictures of the CF yet, but most like will soon. Looks great!!

BMW5

My Busa 5.jpg

I just installed the carbon fiber inners on my bike about a week ago. Although I'm not in the spike club, our choice of carbon fiber/chrome accents are very similar. I haven't taken pictures of the CF yet, but most like will soon. Looks great!!

BMW5

Fine looking machine you got there. :thumbsup:

Back