Post your favorite custom busa!

aka Danksy

Registered
Everyone has got to have a bike they idolize out there.

Hayabusa's are the most extremely customized sportbikes in the world,
lets see what you come up with.

Hopefully this will start a huge forum debate on streches, lowers, fairings, mods, etc.

If its your own thats cool, but try and find a different one.

My Personal Favorite.

The LRG (Lifted Research Group) Hayabusa.

Super Classy, Signature Plexiglass rear wheel, simple paint job, perfectly molder k8 Rear Seat With tasteful upgrades in gold trim as well as the clear clutch cover.

This bike, is Perfect.

LRG_Hayabusa.JPG

that is the exact busa i was thinking of. there are several busa's owned by .org members that are awesome. i can't think of who but someone one has a blacked out stealth busa. its sweet

:banghead::fire::fire::fire:THIS GUY LIVES NEXT DOOR RETIRED AT 45 VERY SMART DUDE HAS ALL OF HIS DUCKS IN LINE AND LIVE'S A GREAT LIFE BUY HIMSELF. HIS KIDS DO COME AROUND TO VISIT AND GET MONEY FROM HIM LIKE ALL KIDS DO LOL:laugh: ANYWAYS HE BUILDS SOME OFF THE WALL BIKES AND PAINTS THEM CRAZY LQQKING . I CHECKED THIS BUSA OUT 08 FACTORY ORANGE IT WAS AND NOW LOOK HE EVEN DETAILED THE WORDS ON THE NOS BOTTLES AND THE THE SHELL HIS WORK IS WAY OUT THERE I WISH I HAD ALL OF HIS WORK TO SHOW YOU. MAYBE ILL SEE IF I CAN GET A SHOT OF THE Z-14 HE STRECHED OUT AND I MEAN WAY OUT MORE TO COME :beerchug: I WISH I COULD RETIRE THAT YOUNG.. ( THIS DUDE HAS MONEY TO BURN )

004.jpg

002.jpg

010.jpg

013.jpg

Last edited:
aldmuffnman has a pretty ridiculous bike.

lots of time clearly put into it, nice work.

is it tough to ride? that rear looks like a 330 from here

The LRG bike would look better with a baby blue instead of the green. Diesel---we can't ever have too many pics of your bike, one of the best busa/wife packages around:beerchug:

privileged pics for a privileged man:bowdown:

I can tell you were staring at them a loooooooong time, from how much the paint looks like Amy:poke: perv:laugh:

Back