How do you like my custom windscreen

Pac, are you following me
rock.gif

Seriously though...I fyou hinged it near the fairing and put some slide brackets on the side in place of the Z-flanges, you could have an adjustable height windscreen.
beerchug.gif

...the agriculteral use of monster rivets give it a certain Eastern European appeal though.  
wink.gif
I was thinking a "down under, road warrior" look.
Wash your mouth out with soap Postal.
Us aussies have come a long way since Mad Max !

Josh.

:-)
YEAH Darnit...  Even them Aussie's know whats right and wrong...

But if we take the Movie as it was and consider it a period piece of film, then yeah I would have to say it has a certain Mad-Max Feel to it. But Were talking Mad-Max Right? Not "The Road Warrior".

Take it off, throw it away in another town, at night, when no one is looking, ask the board administrators to remove all trace of it, change you sign in name, and hope in a year or so people will forget all about its existance.
So are you telling him not to request a patent?

Hmmm...kinda neat. I mean, it's rough -- meaning the seams aren't all that and the hardware is a little out of place -- but I like the general idea. Definitely A+ for effort.

Take it off, throw it away in another town, at night, when no one is looking, ask the board administrators to remove all trace of it, change you sign in name, and hope in a year or so people will forget all about its existance.
Man that is hilarious. I am still laughing uncontrollably at this post 5 minutes after first reading it.

On the subject of the screen. I do not care for it, but can't knock you for attempting something different and creative.

Back