Zero Gravity windscreen?

I have the racing version and have no problems with it. No problem with visibility of the gauges, airflow or vibration. Works great! Will change to PUIG for variety, but not performance.

Stocker was to low for me, got the ZG double bubble in smoke. Like it alot. Added bonus, bike looks better with the smoke screen, stock screen had a purple haze on the burple '04.

I've got the Sport Touring windscreen. It looks nice, to me anyway. It cut a LOT of the wind with only a mild tuck, which is nice for me since I don't like laying on the tank.

Here's a picture:
biggrin.gif

DSC00093.jpg

now i really appreciate the zg db.. i went down about 2 weeks ago and i had a db. now that i have put it back, i have a factory screen on and i can tell a huge diff. in the amount of wind that hits me in the chest. i am about 6'5 and at 90 -100 u really feel the wind. with the db i didnt feel the wind till about 140-150. A MUST do mod.

check out either the zero gravity or the puig racing screen.. the puig seems to be made a bit thicker, and sturdier. good luck
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|BLU88
Reason for Edit: "added side view pic of bike to see hight difference of stock"|1095529011 -->

standpicbtr2.jpg

Yeah, I like the ZG double bubble too. I've also used the PowerBronze and they are a very nice screen. I've been thru 2 screens already and I've used both the PB and the ZG. Both are great, but the PB is a little sturdier.

Yes,

The db made a big difference for me too. Everyone kept telling me how good the db's where, but I kept thinking, "how can a windshield make that much difference", and believe me it does, the diffence in the wind that hits you is unreal, barley any. And a little tip I found out from "StealthBusa". Put some rubber gasket around your db, takes even more wind away, unreal!
spin

hey Blu88, is that the regular smoke or dark smoke version? Thats my next mod and I have the same color scheme as you
cool.gif
just trying to figure out which to get
biggrin.gif

light smoke ... don't get the dark smoke to hard to see thru at night. especially when tucked under. "zukracer"

I am running the stock replacement zero gravity because I do not care for the look of the double bubble but I got the dark smoke tint and it looks very bad ass. I have the black and grey 03 busa and you can BARELY tell it's even a windscreen it almost looks like it's plastic molding on the body. Very sleek looking. I wouldn't trade it.

Back