250 gsxr1000 finally done

busafreak

Registered
Did the maiden ride last night to bike night. trac 240 kit with a 250 tire, "Yes it can be done" Hotbodies undertail exhaust, " Yes its loud as a older yosh, but with header wrap not hot in the tail at all ". Handles OK " Yes its made for straight line and to show off products I carry on my website". Hope this answers some of the comments that will be posted. Please feel free to email me alteredchrome@sbcglobal.net if you have any questions this fourm gives me enough info I can at least return the favor. Will be posting pics of Altered Chrome project pocketbike and project banshee. Later Brian

2004_0909Image0027.JPG

definitely looks sweet, bro. While I won't personally put a 250 on my rear ( I love dipping the bike), it is definitely a head-turner. TWo thumbs....

As far as leaning the bike will go further down than I will. Have you ever cornered with a passenger on back, same feel. Here's the rear

2004_0829Image0048.JPG

I've honestly been considering doing the 240 kit on mine. I love the look and would probably work well when I decide to get the turbo.
cool.gif

Back