Buzzard Vs Busa *Todays ride Ooouch*

major strike. glad we don't have those buggers haunting our highways up here in canada. also glad you're well.

can't believe your fairing screen insert stayed in! good testimony to whoever did the mod there.

Poor buzzard thought he could take on a Falcon:whistle:

Over confidence perhaps???

:laugh: Glad you ok

thumbs_58.jpg

Hope the leg heals up. With all the Pazzos sold you should be able to get a clutch handle for shipping bro. Good luck.

If you'd wash-up from time to time, the darned bird wouldn't have wanted anything to do with you! :laugh:

Glad you're okay and the damage to the bike isn't too bad either!

Hi Brian
good to read nothing real worse happend to ya.

Your making the real headlines :whistle:

First at Jerry Springer :laugh::laugh:

and now i read

Falcon on HaHa-gas killing Buzzard

Oh no , this stuff is no good for you :poke:. Better sell the rest of your set-up to me.
It l be in good hands as we only have little birds here. :please::thumbsup:

Always look on the bright side of life :whistle::whistle::whistle:
Thats the time to explain your wife the need for Pazzo-levers:laugh:

get well soon! the rest is only plastic
Bernie

Sounds like your pretty lucky that all that was damaged. Buzzard tried to show you who was the fastest bird but as allways, failed!!!!!

Thank the stars that you did not get hit on the shoulders or above. I am still thanking the stars from a few years ago. Tom Turkey flew up and missed my helmet by about a foot.

Couln't have done better on that bird with a shot gun. Glad you came out ok. :beerchug: Here's one to ya~!~

cool nitrous setup man.
Thank you very much. Loved putting it all together, very rewarding, best mod I've done.

can't believe your fairing screen insert stayed in! good testimony to whoever did the mod there.
Thank you, I've done all my own mods myself outside of the led mirrors and all Gregs electronics. The screens are gutter screens from Lowes. Thought they matched in better for the aluminum look. For the fairing screens, I used a dab of JBweld over the top of the plastic weld joints used to tack the screens down (shown in pic below with green squares). Then I doubled back on the outter screen with high temperature RV silicone as shown below. Those suckas are not going anywhere...lol

Hi Brian
good to read nothing real worse happend to ya.

Your making the real headlines :whistle:

First at Jerry Springer :laugh::laugh:

and now i read

Falcon on HaHa-gas killing Buzzard

Oh no , this stuff is no good for you. Better sell the rest of your set-up to me.
It l be in good hands as we only have little birds here. :please::thumbsup:

Always look on the bright side of life
Thats the time to explain your wife the need for Pazzo-levers:laugh:

get well soon! the rest is only plastic
Bernie

Thanks so much Bernie. One day, when I go turbo, you'll be the first to know on the hand me downs...lol.
LMAO on making the headlines, I just get all the luck I recon..lol
Can't see spending soo much on levers when there is a extended swingarm next on my list. Looking to stretch out to the mud flap @2.70inches or so.
Thanks again Bernie - your a top notch gent and friend.

Thank the stars that you did not get hit on the shoulders or above. I am still thanking the stars from a few years ago. Tom Turkey flew up and missed my helmet by about a foot.
Ouch.. Could'nt imagine a turkey, although some folks in these parts refer to this here buzzard as a turkey buzzard of sort. I count my blessings' Daily.

Thanks again all for the kind words. Leg is just about normal. Still really tender to the touch. I was able to shift through the gears on todays' ride, with that said, I"M HEALED!!!

Got my levers in today from feebay. The description is "Stock type Hayabusa levers; black satin". Paid 26.45 shipped to door for both. So I'll have the brake side stock lever when someone hits a animal on their right side..(God forbid)..lol And I must say, I'm really liking the look and the feel of them as well. Very satisfied with this purchase. If it is said that everything happens for a reason, I would of been happy with the aluminum levers but thank you anyway..lol (if anybody up there is listening) Whatcha think compared to the stock aluminum?
Biked pieced back together and cleaned up. Got a closer up of the mirror rubber from beek impact. Had some buzzard residue and such inside the cowl and all down the side of pipes and tail. This left side of my bike is REALLY gonna bother the crap out of me as when I go through my normal cleaning ritual (w/ Honda Spray Polish) the microfiber cloth will snag on the crack if I'm not careful and leave little string'ies. Both the wife and I agree that 500.00 for a new side piece is waaaay too much. Whats up with that anyways.... Geeesh.. One can get both the left and right side of a GENII cheaper than the price of one side of a GENI, I could not believe it. I was floored when I searched for a new OEM piece. Told her I'd be better off trading her in on a silver 2009 for that kind of deal..

Well, heres the follow-up pictures. My apologies, as I get carried away with the camera when I get started snappin' at the busa. (Don't know when to stop..lol)
Had to make sure I got all angles of those black satin levers...lol

bus1.JPG

bus.JPG

bus2.JPG

bus3.JPG

bus11.JPG

bus333.JPG

bus33.JPG

bus4.JPG

bus44.JPG

bus5.JPG

Last edited:
Last few....
And the last picture was the wifes idea... told her I'll just strap it on the back and carry it everywhere I go...
:laugh:

bus8.JPG

bus7.JPG

bus6.JPG

bus9.JPG

Back