May "Mod-A-Thon" Pics Enclosed

Vonderbach

Your AD here!
Donating Member
Registered
The past two weeks has been a whirlwind of disappearing money and packages galore. I spent about 20 hours in all, most of which was acquainting myself with the bike as it was the first time dismantling the exterior.

Here's what was added

• Chrome fairing grills + chrome painted intake grills (courtesy of my lovely wife)
  • Chrome chain guard
  • Devil's Tail exhaust (tips, shortys, whatever)
  • Scorpio i900
  • Seat cover
  • Remote Streetglow system with 10 L.E.D. lights (not shown)

Still in the boxes: Fender eliminator, Frame Sliders and a Healtech T.R.E.

Busa 023-1000.jpg

Busa 024-1000.jpg

Busa&GSXR 006-1000.jpg

HID Install 092-1000.jpg

Let's see the lights...PLEASE :beerchug:

I really need to work on my night photography skills! :rofl:

It's not that bright I promise. I had a full 4 seconds of shutter open, as can be seen with the blurry photo.

Until I figure out how to use my camera, this is the best I have. :lol:

Glowjob 001-1500.jpg

I really need to work on my night photography skills! :rofl:

It's not that bright I promise. I had a full 4 seconds of shutter open, as can be seen with the blurry photo.

Until I figure out how to use my camera, this is the best I have. :lol:
set the camera down or get a tripod :)

Look, Charlie Brown!! It's the Great Pumpkin' with glo in the dark entrails!! :laugh:

Sorry...sorry...my bad...having fun at someone else's expense:rulez:...not cool!! :whistle:

Really, Von, bike looks nice! :thumbsup: I like the exhaust and have been looking for something similiar from BD as a full system w/Alien Head ends (in the works, but not in production...yet, according to BD). Wouldn't happen to have a sound clip/video type thing, would you? The seat detail is nice and goes very well with the bike. Kudos to you, my friend! :beerchug:

Look, Charlie Brown!! It's the Great Pumpkin' with glo in the dark entrails!! :laugh:

:laugh:

Wouldn't happen to have a sound clip/video type thing, would you? The seat detail is nice and goes very well with the bike. Kudos to you, my friend! :beerchug:

I'll be taping it this weekend. I'm hoping to get some credit from the mfg, maybe some freebies for my effort, since he had no video prior to my purchase. To be honest, had I heard them, I probably would not have bought them....but it's no biggie really, lesson learned. :beerchug:

You should take your feelers off, they look funny ;)

They're also the closest thing to the pavement when I'm taking corners. I would prefer to look funny than to drag something that's going to wreck me. :thumbsup:

Back