trip to Gdansk

kot

Registered
Here some pics for you Hayabusa lovers.
On 1-4 of may we decided to make a ride.
Destination was Trakai (oldest capital of Lithuania) and then Gdansk in Poland.
Total we did 2200 km (1367 miles).
Last day was bit tough for my wife… I promised her 750 km for way back to home but it turned out to be 900km (560 miles).
So, now she almost know what that mean “iron butt” :laugh:
In Poland for my surprise we found lots twisty roads and most of them with fresh asphalt :thumbsup: :cheerleader:

83920083.jpg

83920091.jpg

83920097.jpg

83920104.jpg

83920108.jpg

great shots... still trying to figure out the "sword" photo.. looks kinda large :) How long do you get to visit?

Awesome pix! What a great trip.

Thanks for the share! :beerchug:

"Loved the trip"....THANK YOU...Elena and I are torn...I like the shot of the Ferry looking across to the shore...(my thoughts,"You know if I red-line this sucker I bet I could make it from here !!! :oldcool:), Elena liked the helmet shot where your companion is taking the shot so you can see her, and yet a part of your face is visible....EXCELLENT !!!! :super:

Actually, I very much liked all the pictures....now I want to take my Busa with Elena to Poland and tour !!!:thumbsup:

You did cover a lot of miles...the bug splatter gives it away..... :super: Now wash that poor baby !!!!

Last edited:
We need to have a European Bash.. in about 5 years, so I can save enough money to get me and the busa over there! :beerchug:

Thanks for sharing the pics. Beautiful!!

Thanks for sharing. It's always great to see photographs from other parts of the world...especially those McDonald's hasn't bespoiled yet.

Back