A Busa Kind of Day // Hey, Bubba!!!

I am soooo jealous!!! I was stuck in Minnesota for a wedding I mean my brothers funeral! (he finally made it all legal after being with his girl for 7 years now!) I so wish I would have been out on that ride to meet up with you all!

Lookin' good guys, nice weather too..................I'm jealous!
Great choice of color for your new 09 Bubba!! :beerchug:

And...here are some shots of us from Palomar, as well.

1. Bubba
2. Jay
3 & 4. Shoty
5. Scar
6. Scar Shoty Bubba

Bubba.jpg

Jay.jpg

Shoty.jpg

Shoty2.jpg

Scar.jpg

Scar Shoty Bubba.jpg

I am soooo jealous!!! I was stuck in Minnesota for a wedding I mean my brothers funeral! (he finally made it all legal after being with his girl for 7 years now!) I so wish I would have been out on that ride to meet up with you all!

Are you back? How was the 'sentencing'? :rofl: Game over. :laugh:

thanks for sharing Scar as always looks like a great ride, and no yelling into the cone this time huh? thats even better..:thumbsup:

Every week we have to go through seeing the great pics of a ride that you guys have done! How much longer do we have to endure this? :laugh: Looks like a great time.

thanks for sharing Scar as always looks like a great ride, and no yelling into the cone this time huh? thats even better..:thumbsup:

Not in the 'busa clan...though we did have a 'relative newb' with us for part of the ride, and he did a little skidding action on Banner Grade. He was 'ok' and was able to finish the day's ride.

1. Me
2. Me & Shoty coming back up the hill.
3 & 4. Me & Shoty at Rick Clemson's post.
4. Me & Shoty
5. Shoty
6. Shoty

Scar2.jpg

Scar & Shoty3.jpg

Scar & Shoty2.jpg

Scar & Shoty.jpg

Shoty2.jpg

Shoty3.jpg

Last edited:
Alright-- it was a great day for sure and had 9 to 10 bikes with us at times --not busa's so who cares--here are the RICK CLEMSON SHOTS OF OUR GROUP -he is a great guy and a wonderful photographer --i recommend purchasing some pics of yourself i know i did.
ENJOY----Got to say special thanks to Scar for making these epic rides happen !

1 talking it over.jpg

2 looking down the mountain.jpg

bubba leaned.jpg

CM_65335.jpg

diving in.jpg

going up.jpg

going up 2.jpg

going up lean.jpg

GREAT ANGLE.jpg

hitting the turn.jpg

Back