A few pics from day one.....

:thumbsup: we are just a little ways from nashville, be there about 10 or 11 tonight, cant wait.

Nice!! I have the Busas loaded and will see y'all on Thursday!

Here's a little magic to help you get to the dragon faster. :laugh:

Rubby_slippers_2.gif

you know how when you were a kid how you couldnt go to sleep the night before Christmas,

Well, thats how tonight will be for me. :D see you all around lunch tomorrow. :)

I remember when I was a kid, and everybody, but me had money to get something from the icecream man. That's how I feel right now :cry:

I remember when I was a kid, and everybody, but me had money to get something from the icecream man. That's how I feel right now :cry:

I was going to say make a day trip, but I looked up the milage and I guess 1300 mile roundtrip is a bit much for one day. I am sure you could come and crash on someones floor. Anyway, There is always a way!!! :thumbsup:

Pics from Tues.....

Would someone please tell Mr. Bogus that getting a good deal on boots that don't match isn't always a good thing.....
bash-tues 031-sized.jpg

TufBusa Giving a lesson on how to setup for the curves.....
bash-tues 038-sized.jpg

Not exactly sure what happened... Grumpy may have had some sort of a reaction with the chili spices or he just came back from the gates of hell... You decide...
bash-tues 045-sized.jpg

How did that line from the HULK go? You don't want to see me angry.... This is Kevin simply tossing Sambusa's bike for posting the pic of the prostate check.....
bash-tues 051-sized.jpg

bash-tues 031-sized.jpg

bash-tues 038-sized.jpg

bash-tues 045-sized.jpg

bash-tues 051-sized.jpg

A few shots from Wed....

Warbird going up the hill leaving for a ride.....
bash09-wed 005-warbirdII.jpg

SkyDiver pulled in about 11pm Tues night....
bash09-wed 008-kevin.jpg

Don made it in to the Phillips about 9am today
bash09-wed 009-don.jpg

Doc and Jules rolled in sometime this afternoon, 4 pm I think...
bash09-wed 027-jules.jpg

Lycan got here, unloaded and was tired he tried to ride Sambusa's bike like this... Turn around Angel..... :whistle:
bash09-wed 040-lycan.jpg

bash09-wed 005-warbirdII.jpg

bash09-wed 008-kevin.jpg

bash09-wed 009-don.jpg

bash09-wed 027-jules.jpg

bash09-wed 040-lycan.jpg

Very nice...What a great group. :beerchug:

Can't wait for the next installment...

Glad you all are having fun. Make a pass for me then when all is done for the day drink one for me. Have a great time and be careful.

Liquidysplit at the Cherahola skyway lookout
P4210012-ls.jpg

At the first lookout on the skyway
P4210014-sized.jpg

This shot is at the CROT, for some reason I lost my mind and thought that I would try to hang with RacerV... Umm yeah it was a spanking.. I wanted to run home to mommy after we finished the dragon..... The last time I saw him he was leaving turn 2....... He had taken his helmet off, jacket, checked the air in his tires, wiped the bike down, taken a few scenic pics of the dam and had a full conversation with some Honda guys at the lookout before I pulled in...... WOW is he fast...
P4220016-sized.jpg

A cute couple that we have come to know oh so well.......
P4220019-sized.jpg

P4210012-ls.jpg

P4210014-sized.jpg

P4220016-sized.jpg

P4220019-sized.jpg

Thanks Captain,
We await the next pics with baited breath, (and do you know how bad baited breath smells!):laugh:

Nice to put the faces to the names.
Bubba

Someone be sure to have Cap gear up before sitting down at the fire pit tonight, in case he low sides out of his chair again!:laugh:

Back