Pictures of bags w/2 riders mounted up?

Don't think two up with baggage on a 'Busa is really my idea of having fun but I do like to pack enough for a solo 2-3 day trip. These bags are RKA's that I bought back in '06 and they work fine, actually more room then I really need.

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

here is a few, this is an old pic, the one on the backrest is suposed to be turned the other way but i keep it like that for comfort. I have these side bags still with the mounting brackets that i would sell let me know if your interested...

DSCN1641.jpg

DSCN1644.jpg

DSCN1646.jpg

Waiting on the camera to charge to get some pix up. Naomi never had issues with my soft bags on long hauls. I thought they would be uncomfortable because two straps go across the rear seat, but we did over 1400 miles one weekend and she said she didn't even know they were there. :thumbsup:

Nelson-Riggs

I'm looking to get some bags... but I want to make sure that I can still have a passenger with them installed. Anyone have pictures of their busa w/bags and a passenger on the back?

Thanks!:moon:

None of the bag companies that I can think of make bags the prevent you from having a passenger.

This is my '06 with Givi bags and SW motech racks. Passenger fits in nicely. There is room to sit as well as ample access to footpegs.

busa n bags.jpg

You should have seen the other photo. I don't think she liked being on the bike while it was on the rear stand. Just out of the picture is the M-4 being held on her at the time :dunno:

Waiting on the camera to charge to get some pix up. Naomi never had issues with my soft bags on long hauls. I thought they would be uncomfortable because two straps go across the rear seat, but we did over 1400 miles one weekend and she said she didn't even know they were there. :thumbsup:

Nelson-Riggs

She wants you to know that the bags give you a little more rear section support. Yes I edited that comment :laugh:

here is a few, this is an old pic, the one on the backrest is suposed to be turned the other way but i keep it like that for comfort. I have these side bags still with the mounting brackets that i would sell let me know if your interested...

You got a private message.:whistle:

do any saddlebags turn into a backpack type deal? or tankbags? what does everyone think of the bagster line?

Nice bike!:thumbsup:

Back