Dragon Ride Saturday April 4th

Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
The weather looks good for tomorrow. I think a little pre-Bash ride is in order. Who wants to go?

Let's go! Don and I need to scrub in our new tires! Oh and for all you northern guys, don't worry, be happy!:laugh: You will get your chance in a couple of weeks!:cheerleader:

Hey guys: I might try to join you if you don't mind...might have trouble getting off work, though. I may have to work until noon or so.

Just in case, which Hardees?

CW

I cant believe my bike is in the shop. :( O well, I am going to take Halie and let her drive her IS 300 through the gap one day next week. :D that should be fun.

Hardees at the intersection of Hwy 411 and Hwy 64 at 9:00 am. All are welcome.

i had givin some thought to ridin over tomorrow, ill be comin from nc. maybe ill see you guys on the dragon :thumbsup:

Have fun guys. Wish I could join you, but I have to work. Don'r forget to trap Killboy and show him some love.:laugh:

like this. :D

busa trap.jpg

I'm riding with my brother tommorrow. If any of you see a black/burgandy riding with a blue flamed harley, holla at me. I'd love to meet some of you guys before the bash. I've got to take my service vehicle to firestone in the morning but I should be out and about in that area by around noon or 1:00. Iff you guys would like to meet up somewhere to get a bite to eat or just to hang out a bit, shoot me a pm in the morning with a number I can reach you at.
-Robert

Oh, I'll make it a point for you to see me....just hope that I dont "run into you", lol.:whistle:

Have fun guys.. I hope to have my bike mid next week. Got some new parts From MR Cycle comin to put on her. :)

Let us know, maybe we can schedule another pre-Bash event.

Crap... Got mine torn down alittle doing some rewiring to the nitrous system. Do you all do a round trip in one day or a stay over? Curious, as I may stay up tonight and slap her back together to make the hook up.

Yeah, I'm still up doing some cleaning and adjusting. As far as I know none of us will be staying overnight, but it's a much shorter trip for us. Come on over if you can make it work though. You're going to the Bash, right?

Back