Must put an end to this rumor!

Rumor is right...I see the 06 LE is under-represented in this 'rumor' about other colors so here. Its so fast I have to strap her down when I'm not on it, running or not!

MISC 163 (Medium).jpg

Rumor is right...I see the 06 LE is under-represented in this 'rumor' about other colors so here. Its so fast I have to strap her down when I'm not on it, running or not!

:rofl: That's what I'm talkin' about!!! :rofl:

I say white is because i just got a brand new one today. :laugh:

More and more lately I keep hearing this same rumor.

You know how you hear it once and ignore it, then others hear it and repeat it to you and before long others start believing it and it makes you think maybe it is true.

Friends, I am here to tell you, unequivocably, undeniably, indoubtedly, irrefutably...

Red and Black are not the fastest colors.

Blue and Silver ARE!

I know, the truth hurts. It should also be mentioned that those sold in Kalifornia are even faster because Mama Suzuki knew they would be used more months for more miles in more curves per year than any other geographic location.

I offer as proof, my Beast who complained so loud about not having been properly washed in so long that I took a day off work to pamper it.

DSC00791.jpg

DSC00794.jpg

Yes indeed that's a fine lookin Busa you got there :thumbsup:

Busa 1.jpg

But others can be so...what's the word...common??? See what I mean? There's only one that stands out from the crowd.

MISC 187 (Medium).jpg

Now wait a minute.... we all now the Gunmetal is the fastest of them all. Thats why its limited... :laugh:
3Busas.JPG

3Busas.JPG

i wish I could actually take a pic of mine but I cant find her in the garage... she must be streching her legs....any who here is a old pic...

100_0347.jpg

bp1.JPG

Red and Black are not the fastest colors.

Blue and Silver ARE!
:cheerleader:

One thing he's not..is a Lying Man:laugh::cheerleader:

GO BLUE/SILVER:thumbsup:

Well here's what I figured out. My bike was blue and silver. I painted it copper and it was not any faster, it just looked faster:laugh:

Hmm. My black one is so fast the clear coat and stickers fell off. Any of your cute colorful bikes wanna meet at the strip and see what colors are fast?? :laugh:

untitled13-1.jpg

Last edited:
I have seen all the color and they sure look fast on there stands :laugh:, but let me tell you something I have not seen the fastest color yet the burgundy and charcoal gray combo, it's so fast that I don't have a pics to upload sorry. :thumbsup:

Back