Bad News On Kevin Vman1300

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he would probably say no but I think we should move forward and try to get this done with the NCDOT. Each year the ETN riders cleans the dragon but I think we should try to get a section of US129 or NC28 dedicated to Kevin and each spring/fall we can clean our section of road way. Kevin has been a huge part of the site and hugely impactful in organizing the Bash over the years. I think its fitting that we try to get a section of roadway dedicated to a man that loved showing us his "backyard" :thumbsup:

What do you all think? Doug is this something the ORG can get behind and sponsor?

ncdotadopt.jpg

I know he would probably say no but I think we should move forward and try to get this done with the NCDOT. Each year the ETN riders cleans the dragon but I think we should try to get a section of US129 or NC28 dedicated to Kevin and each spring/fall we can clean our section of road way. Kevin has been a huge part of the site and hugely impactful in organizing the Bash over the years. I think its fitting that we try to get a section of roadway dedicated to a man that loved showing us his "backyard" :thumbsup:

What do you all think? Doug is this something the ORG can get behind and sponsor?

Brian , That's an Awesome Idea. A standing tribute to a real good man ! :thumbsup:

Never met him, but from the couple of times I talked to him on the phone I could tell he was a fine person. Sending all my prayers and positive energy to turn things around for you Kevin.

Situations like these are a stark reminder for me to focus on enjoying life,not taking anything for granted.

Great Idea!:thumbsup:

Kevin's a fighter and I know will continue until he can't! Prayers being sent over and over again.

One of my favs. Come on brother, we have lots of miles left to ride.

That is a great shot. My prayer is that a miracle will happen. But if not as least we and he knows where he's going. He's truly an awesome guy and friend. Selfishly I don't want him to go anywhere but if he does...at least I know I WILL see him again. God bless you and I love you Kevin

I am praying for you and your family and ask that God that he will heal you and comfort your family

Prayers to his loved ones. I'm sad I never got the chance to meet him. Sounds like the world is a better place with him in it.

Kevin doing what he loved to do in April 2006 at Road Atlanta. He sure showed those guys what a busa could do on the track. :)

4 15 06 RA Suches 026 35%.jpg

4 15 06 RA Suches 027 35%.jpg

4 15 06 RA Suches 029 35%.jpg

4 15 06 RA Suches 030 35%.jpg

I can't find the words, but I do need to say thanks to Kevin.

Thanks for all the great information you've given us. Thanks for treating me like an old friend the first time we spoke. Most of the best people in my life I have met due to motorcycles, and you are among them.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Never give up the fight prayers sent:please: Never met him but have seen nothing but positive things about him. Enjoy and live everyday to the fullest tomorrow isn't guaranteed for anyone. I say this to everyone seems from the post an pics about this man that seems to be the kinda person he is.

Praying double overtime for you brother. I'll always remember the moments like these regardless of what the future bring for you or for me. You have been an inspiration and role model to many my brother. Livestrong

post-64-38656-IMG_0499 (Medium).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back