Baddest Azz Busa in Daytona? You decide!

Is this the baddest busa in Daytona?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is no such thing as the best looking Busa in Daytona. Once you see one that makes you druel, you turn your head, and then you see another one that makes you piss on yourself.:laugh:

Hey Bill can you say THREADJACK.. :poke:

Back on topic.. The white one not to shaby for a tt {aka tavern to tavern} busa.. :thumbsup:

How bout this one?

NY_bikeshow_CatBusa_front.jpg

i like looking at nice candies,,, just not my cup of tee, i rather have some battle scars on the paint and be able to ride the crap out of mine. I done the simple upgrades, but not on the expensive side, she is a dauly commuter, specially in rainy days... i find it quite amusing ridding in the rain while I see lowered hondas stock in puddles here in hawaii...

Long arms, big tires, bling & outrageous paint seemed to be the order of the day for the Busa's at Daytona this year.

ok that is wrong on so many levels...

where to start ... ... ... ....

no really... holy crap batman I'd love to see the suspension setup on there to get traction to those absurd wheels/tires and how the hell its holding her big ole azz up ont he rear seat ???

no really... holy crap batman I'd love to see the suspension setup on there to get traction to those absurd wheels/tires and how the hell its holding her big ole azz up ont he rear seat ???

Dude just because its not what you like dont mean you have to bash what others have worked hard to build. i dont really like the whole set up on some of them either but im not bashing there work. you seem like you have some issues with guys that ride these or something LIGHTEN UP BRO....

Last edited:

just a heavier rear spring. I have seen details pics of the setup, not actually much to it.

the white bike is nice to look at, but not very useful. lack of brakes like others have said. stock levers. rearsets, pegs, needs block-off plates for mirrors. great start on a show bike. i especailly like the shorter single sided swinger. always thought they were hot. keep the wheel under the hump or it looks out of proportion.

anyhow nice start to a great show bike. :thumbsup:

he isnt to smart though, no helmet, jacket, boots, or even jeans for that matter. tisk tisk tisk. oh well guess its your right to not wear a lid.

its.... "ok" i guess, but the guy riding (like mentioned) looks like a total tool bag, and that takes away from the bike... and to top it off, he probably didnt put a finger on the bike while it was being "built"

and as for the trike thing... i noticed in the second pic, the guy has his foot on the ground for some reason. lol

You are right the guy takes away from the bike and is a tool. I wanted pictures of just the bike, not the guy too, but he jumped on it so fast and took off...I did the best I could. And, you are probably right about him not touching the bike while it was being built. Let's just say that after he backed up a little he "walked" the bike a LOT until he got it moving.

I also noticed the foot down by the guy riding the Busa trike. I saw that bike on a Superbikes episode on Speed.

Back