what gps?

Garmin is a good brand,they have a lot of models.Those which are waterproof and with colours will be more expensive google it

I just bought a Tomtom One. It seems to be pretty accurate and cost less than $100 bucks. I can't wait to try it out on the bike.

Zumo 550 with a RAM mount system....... the way to go!!! But not cheap.

Have both a Garmin c550 and TomTom and each works well. Whichever you go with a RAM mount is probably the best you can get.

you just want to know how fast you are going just stick your head up , If your helmet gets ripped off your head you are going over 200:laugh:

Zumo 550 Ram mount and techmount.XM sat receiver.I hope this will help

frkl 4p.jpg

busa mount 1.png

busa mount 2.png

busa mount 3.png

Right now TomTom, but should be interesting to see what happens after Microsoft is done suing them.
Posted via Mobile Device

I always barrow one for those runs. Vibration can be a killer, make sure the batteries are fully charged / fresh, and these devices aren't that fast so you need to get there and hold it for a few seconds. Whatever you do; make sure you have a very good place with no traffic and wear all your gear. Maybe just think about showing at Maxton or the Texas Mile, they'll handle the timing ...

I always barrow one for those runs. Vibration can be a killer, make sure the batteries are fully charged / fresh, and these devices aren't that fast so you need to get there and hold it for a few seconds. Whatever you do; make sure you have a very good place with no traffic and wear all your gear. Maybe just think about showing at Maxton or the Texas Mile, they'll handle the timing ...

The Zumo's cradle is its power source wire it direct.The Zumo is also very fast after initial boot up its waterproof and shock resistant.If your riding a BUSA you won't have to worry about vibration.Some of the Techmount units are mounted on a shock absorbent system.

Back