Hope i made the right choice

dolilind

Registered
Well i did it today. Ordered my Brock Short meg. Engine builder gave me 2 choices Brock or Tuskigi. Its just to bad the short megs are back out for a week or so :(. So now my bike sits all town down again

bummer you have to wait. I am hopin on making the jump to the Brocks Alien Head system here soon. post up pics when she's all done

I am seriously considering brocks alien or megaphone, just worried about being stopped for noise somewhere...
Posted via Mobile Device

After talking to Brock a little while on saturday, he recomended the Short meg over the alien Head. I Wanted the Alien but from the info i got from him on my motor combo and the NOS i needed the Meg because of the exhaust larger outlet. They both use the same header part just when it comes down the the outlet the Alien Head had more restriction that the meg. Plus mention your changing over from a competitors system (they will discount the system a few bucks)

Boz Brothers B2 Exhaust on mine..for 2 years now and I love it

100_0955.jpg

08BozBrosB2exhaustLG.gif

hey chris i thought i was in the back. I got a new setup now so it will be louder this year:laugh:.
I got a yosh ti header and a baffled tip on the end of it sounds pretty mean.

Back