posting pics

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
OK, I thought I was a competent poster, but, I'm not. Could someone please tell me how to post my desktop pics to a PM? No problem for me to post pics in the forums, BUT pm pics aren't happening for me! Thanks in advance. Doyle

! For those that don't want or have Photobucket accounts !

I don't think there is a upload feature in PMing, Doyle.

Simply go to an open thread and act like your are going to upload for that post.

"Manage Attachments"
"Browse"
"Select pic"
"Upload"

Then, when you see the uploaded link,, right click on it. Note the 'Properties' - Right click 'Copy' and back out of the post.

Go to your PM and use the
with no spaces. The little icon in your posting tool bar >> will give you the option for dropping the copied URL.

like this >>
attachment.php
With no spaces,, leaves proper scripted pictured below
attachment.php

Last edited:
! For those that don't want or have Photobucket accounts !

I don't think there is a upload feature in PMing, Doyle.

Simply go to an open thread and act like your are going to upload for that post.

"Manage Attachments"
"Browse"
"Select pic"
"Upload"

Then, when you see the uploaded link,, right click on it. Note the 'Properties' - Right click 'Copy' and back out of the post.

Go to your PM and use the
with no spaces. The little icon in your posting tool bar >> will give you the option for dropping the copied URL.

like this >>
attachment.php
attachment.php

good trick:thumbsup:

Since I'm falling a tree in my front yard right now, I can't take the time to follow the great advice above(deliver these pics on PM)....yet....so attached are a series of pics of my Yani Shiki undertail for Demmym. Doyle

P1000688.JPG

P1000966.JPG

P1010353.JPG

P1010357.JPG

Busa rear.jpg

P1010416.JPG

Img_9205_Busa_Classic.jpg

like this >>
attachment.php
attachment.php

Hmm,, for some reason some kill-happy mod decided to kill my picture. Any idea why that would happen? ???

Oh well,, one reason why I use my own devices. :laugh:
TECHART+GTstreet+REAR1235426318.jpg

Back