New here!

MzBusa

Registered
Hi there. I posted in the Random Thoughts area, so I thought I'd introduce myself here as well.  I was referred to the forum by VABusa.  I bought my '03 this year, it was a total.  The damage wasn't bad.  We fixed her up and she runs great! Here's a picture of it with my husband's 1000.

BIKES.JPG

Not the best picture...but this is me at the beach...on mine and my husband's 1000 with his new plastics...

cathybeach2.jpg

Welcome aboard! Both bikes look sweet. You will love this site lots of info & good people.
biggrin.gif

Welcome!! Don't mind most of these guys....they're all bark, no bite anyway. Do I understand that you race that bike?

Black is much better than Barbipink, IMHO, so don't let Michelle talk you into painting your bike to match hers!
tounge.gif

Welcome aboard Cathy. Michelle must have not clued you in on all that goes on here since you registered anyway. It's a good thing you are rather tall so you can reach the ground on husband's 1000. Keep us posted on what's happening in your life there on the wrong coast.
smile.gif
Bob

Welcome!! Don't mind most of these guys....they're all bark, no bite anyway. Do I understand that you race that bike?

Black is much better than Barbipink, IMHO, so don't let Michelle talk you into painting your bike to match hers!    
tounge.gif
Didn't mean to post the same pic twice there. You guys are quick to respond..I like it.
Last week was my first time to the drag strip with it. It was fun. Didn't do to bad for my first time...7.5 in 1/8 mile.
Well I think I'll let her have the barbie bike, I'll do strawberry shortcake...
biggrin.gif

I was going to say my husband's little 1000, but I was trying to be nice...oh well...I love having the upper hand..hehe

sweet, let me know if your hubby is getting to be a bore to ride with on that moped
smile.gif
Welcome to the board!@

Welcome aboard Cathy. Michelle must have not clued you in on all that goes on here since you registered anyway. It's a good thing you are rather tall so you can reach the ground on husband's 1000. Keep us posted on what's happening in your life there on the wrong coast.  
smile.gif
  Bob
It's funny because I'm a little bit taller than him and can touch the ground better on his bike than he can.
And Busas like the mountains too
tounge.gif

Welcome...Your bikes are straight...I don't have alot of knowledge but I talk alot of shat!!!
evil.gif

Welcome to the board MzBusa and your '03 look great, you all did a great job putting it back together. Thanks for the pics.
A Suzuki family ... it's all good !!

Back