Fairing Screen Opinions;

Fairing Screen Options;

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sannosuke

Registered
I don't normally let others influence my choices *or thoughts ;-)* but because I keep on flipping to and fro between the choices, I'm going to rely on our fine members to help me out a bit here.

I like the simple galvanized screens to match the other silver parts but then again I think the gold powder coated ones would complement the other gold accents... but again the powder coated black screens would keep the bike looking nice and subtle... Arrgg! ;-)

Thanks guys (and girls!).

Last edited:
i want some in black, but i have the black/grey 08. by the way where's the best place to get preformed screens?

Go for gold,it stands out and matches your rims,kanji logo and the front forks

Gold! It's unique, and would look good with the blue/gold scheme of the bike. Don't think I've ever seen gold screens on a busa. Go gold!

I went with the gold...(ignore how dirty it is)

busa gold screens 002.jpg

busa gold screens 005.jpg

I voted black...but the gold looks good also. They have different looks to them.
The black would be subtle, but the gold works well with the wheels, forks, and kanji

I got them from Vic_E55_2001. They turned out really nicely. Came pre-bent and everything. I highly recommend!

Good choice! Those look sweet on your bike....Gold accent is your theme imo...Next, powder coat your grab bar gold & do the hump mod...That will tie it all in...

Voted gold for ya. The set I had on the '06 matched the color in the area and was sprayed with OEM products. Thanx Postal.

Back