Why Helmets are good

My head was in this helmet when it took on a metal pole at 50mph.:thumbsup:

IMG00290.jpg

Always wear mine.... tried without once at the copper mountain resort in CO ... didnt feel right after 100' so put it back on.

After 5yrs with the ole handy RF900, I just got a SMOKIN deal on a new X11 and should have it in a week. Still might pick up another RF1000 picotte to update my old 900 version :whistle:

Here's a pic of the one I got for ... oh can you say tree fiddy :thumbsup:

x11glory.jpg

Always wear mine.... tried without once at the copper mountain resort in CO ... didnt feel right after 100' so put it back on.

After 5yrs with the ole handy RF900, I just got a SMOKIN deal on a new X11 and should have it in a week. Still might pick up another RF1000 picotte to update my old 900 version :whistle:

Here's a pic of the one I got for ... oh can you say tree fiddy :thumbsup:

Great looking helmet, congrats on the purchase :thumbsup:

I bet his knees, ankles, and legs are gonna be messed up pretty good. I won't even go out with full leathers anymore.

jeans didnt work out to good. this was at the bash this year. I was video taping from right where this pic is shot from. he was able to get up eventually.

love wearing one:beerchug: I hate bugs

and road grit, and gravel, and birds. Plenty of reasons other than the obvious. You know those rocks that break the windshield in your cage, what's that gonna feel like right smack in the middle of the forehead?

and road grit, and gravel, and birds. Plenty of reasons other than the obvious. You know those rocks that break the windshield in your cage, what's that gonna feel like right smack in the middle of the forehead?

I've had that happen and luckily I had my shield down.

I've had that happen and luckily I had my shield down.

I always ride with shield down. I raise it at stoplights etc but put it back down either immediately before taking off or as soon as my clutch is out, I don't even think about it any longer as it has become second nature. Why down? I hate the idea of catching a bee

Back