Suzuki Owner's Club Ride (JAN09)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all...it was chilly here today, and it rained last night, but it didn't deter us from meeting up in Oceanside for a day outing.

As you can see, there are a couple of non-zooks there, but who cares? Not me!

Only one Hayabusa, but how cares? Not me!

The B!tchin' B-King pictured belongs to Wharthog3, aka "SOS". :laugh:

Just got back a while ago. Brrr.

Enjoy!

SOC Meet-Up Oceanside.jpg

SOC Meet-Up Oceanside (2).jpg

SOC Meet-Up Oceanside (3).jpg

SOC Meet-Up Oceanside (4).jpg

SOC Meet-Up Oceanside (5).jpg

SOC Meet-Up Oceanside (6).jpg

SOC Meet-Up Oceanside (7).jpg

SOC Meet-Up Oceanside (8).jpg

SOC Meet-up Oceanside (9).jpg

SOC Meet-Up Oceanside (10).jpg

Here's a few pix of the reduced-sized group right after lunch at Lake Henshaw Cafe.

Not long after that, we headed home. It appeared to be raining on Palomar so we skipped that portion of the ride.

Yee-hah!!!

SOC  Lake Henshaw (1).jpg

SOC  Lake Henshaw (2).jpg

SOC  Lake Henshaw (3).jpg

SOC  Lake Henshaw (4).jpg

Great pics Sir!
:moon:

I envy you and your "cold" weather. It snowed again last night... :wtf: happened here. It never snowed when I was growing up.

and :moon: @ Scar

nice pix, you suck but I guess 58F mighta gotten me out of the house too :whistle:

Looking good, Yep still too cold here today, and going to get worse in the next couple days

glad ya got to ride today. I washed cars today and washed all the salt and road scum off the bike yesterday from the deals gap ride on friday. :beerchug:

That yeller one is a Beemer GS... those are really nice rides. I took one for an extended "test" ride up in Utah a couple of years ago. They are pretty quick and a ball to ride.

Glad you had fun Scar. It was a high in the 20's for us here under gloomy Sky's. :moon: I was in Oceanside back in 68. Hope it still nice there.

That yeller one is a Beemer GS... those are really nice rides. I took one for an extended "test" ride up in Utah a couple of years ago. They are pretty quick and a ball to ride.

Mark: You're right about that beemer... Shon is very talented on it, as well!

Good times!

nice pix, you suck but I guess 58F mighta gotten me out of the house too :whistle:

I would hope 58 would get you a day out!!! :rofl: ...considering what you've been dealing with back there these days...

:whistle:

nice pics...wish i could be out riding...it was below zero today with windchill...if it was 58 degrees here, we would all be riding hahaha

Back