NYC IMS - PIX (lots) - bandwidth alert :)

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
We had a few members at the event this year, was much nicer than me walking around by myself last year :whistle:

Ike, was great to meet you and your son, thanks again for making it out for a short time. Hope you got your special project done. :thumbsup:

Solarbarack, was great to meet you too! Glad you two made it out and hope you got home safely :beerchug:

And of course PDBusa and Thomas who rode in with me on the LIRR. Great to see you guys again, and dont let momma see the last pic :whistle: :laugh:

And here we go with the pix.

They had a race bike, the new SV, the big ole suzuki truck (honda had to park outside :whistle: ), the new blue M90 and the M109 in blackcherry

zukracebike.jpg

09SV650.jpg

bigtruck.jpg

BlueM90_1.jpg

blackcherryM109k9.jpg

Of course there were some custom bikes... I figured you guys might wanna see some busas :laugh:

custombusa1.jpg

custombusa2.jpg

custombusa3.jpg

The new 1000 GSXR ... black cherry and stealthy with the 1000 in the tail

blackcherry1000k9.jpg

blackcherry1000k9frontend2.jpg

blackcherry1000k9stealthy.jpg

The History of Motorcycle museum had a raffle going for two bikes, the first is the 09 and the second is the 59. Raffle ticket $5 :cool:

09triumph.jpg

59triumph.jpg

THey had the Roland Sands biker build off bike there. Of course Harley had a big ole display, store style with their truck. And the KTM RC8 in carbon fiber :thumbsup:

bikerbuildoff.jpg

HD_store.jpg

KTMRC8.jpg

KTMRC8_2.jpg

KTMRC8_3.jpg

The Motorcycle history museum place had some pretty impressive bikes out on display, all privately owned :thumbsup:

First is a 1917 Autoped, then the original tire on it :cool:

Next is a 1917 HD electric and two of the 1925 HD

HOM_17autoped.jpg

HOM_17ap_originalrubber.jpg

HOM_17HD.jpg

HOM_25HD.jpg

HOM_25HD2.jpg

A few more from the history museum spot

A 1937 police HD, '49 panhead and a Honda CB750

HOM_37HDPolice.jpg

HOM_49HDpanhead.jpg

HOM_cb750honda.jpg

Here's some of Thomas checking out the dirt bikes.... you might recall the video PD put up of Thomas tearing it up in the yard. He' made it a point to sit on just about every bike at the show, including the roland sands custom :whistle:

thomas_kawa1.jpg

thomas_kawa2.jpg

thomas_ktm1.jpg

thomas_ktm2.jpg

thomas_ktm3.jpg

security was pretty good, though you could tell it was HARD work for the NYPD on hand :rofl:

nypdhardatwork.jpg

And of course what would it be without having Thomas show everyone just how easy it really is :whistle: :laugh:

makinitlookeasy.jpg

Had a great time in NY. It was nice meeting up w/ you guys. I haven't had a chance to post pics. yet been busy plowing. Hopefully tonight. It was the girls first time in the city so we did the tourist thing.
Don't forget about the aded bonus of your new tax write off you made there. :laugh: Private joke.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back