Show Me Stretched

WELL PUT :bowdown: thats the true essence of YOUR mod's for YOUR bike well put Busa Brother:laugh::beerchug:

I can't count the times I've felt the need to say the same thing.

I can understand if a thread asks for an opinion, but this one in particular asked for pictures, presumably from people who like stretched bikes.

I'd be willing to bet 95% of the people here can't ride their bike to 75% of it's potential, modded or not modded.

People need to understand that vehicle choices and mods to them are all personal expressions of your individuality. Everyone chooses whatever they want, be it stretched and slammed or high and shortened, hair styles, clothes whatever...but consider when a person posts a pic they are proud off, noone really gives a rats ass if you don't like it....They didn't do it for you.[/QUOTE]

Here's my old streetracer. I forget what the stretch is in this pic.

Just messin, I wish it was one of my bikes.....

garage_vehicle-384-12280135351.jpg

I was planning to stretch mine 6" with 240 kit but I'm going with the 8" with 280 kit. I believe all swingarms with jackshaft start with 8", they don't have it for 6" becasue of the jackshaft. Someone correct me on this one.

Here's my 04'Busa right before I painted her Tangelo orange pearl. The bodywork pictured is the painter set I bought. I originally was gonna use the orange wheels with the orange bodywork, but felt it would've been too much. It's stretched to 6"over.

ow1.JPG

ow3.JPG

ow2.JPG

ow4.JPG

Last edited:
Nice basic look. Love the stretch:thumbsup:. I have my extensions coming from ATC as well. Question How much is it lowered and how far stretched?

Busa brothers, I have extensions coming from ATC as well. What I wanted to know is; the extensions can THEY be put on by me? or is it recommended to take to a shop? I understand I have to buy the chain tool, is there anything else? What is the recommended lowered height front and rear? If anyone has done this PLEASE HELP.??? Thanks in advance. ANT

Last edited:
Busa brothers, I have extensions coming from ATC as well. What I wanted to know is; the extensions can THEY be put on by me? or is it recommended to take to a shop? I understand I have to buy the chain tool, is there anything else? If anyone has done this PLEASE HELP.??? Thanks in advance. ANT

Done mine myself, very easy, the most difficult part was getting master link properly seated on new chain, I didnt have tool, so I impervised and used C clamp and set of nuts, and then ball peen hammer to finish off mushroom.

Wow...I got some nice ideas from here. Thanks! I think I will stretch mine 5.5" - but will I need to lower the bike at all (i.e. the back)?

Back