thinking about a different kind of hump mod

What is up with people always wanting to jack up the hump on the busa. The hump is one of the defining parts of the bike, just leave it alone. But i also dont like chrome or spikes or blingage. Their made to go fast and if your to scared to go fast then ride something else. Burn the posers bikes!! Sorry its been a hard day so far at work. ill leave now.

What is up with people always wanting to jack up the hump on the busa. The hump is one of the defining parts of the bike, just leave it alone. But i also dont like chrome or spikes or blingage. Their made to go fast and if your to scared to go fast then ride something else. Burn the posers bikes!! Sorry its been a hard day so far at work. ill leave now.

Ahh,now that I see you are close to me.... we need to get together and ride sometime....

Havent noticed mine slowing down any.

Well Damn, Your gonna hate my Bike, Chromed / Spiked / What about Stretched

==========================================================

BIKE 019.jpg

Back