thinking about a different kind of hump mod

Something's going over my head here....what do spikes do? All I can think of is a Roman chariot battle wagon look. Is that what it's for...the look? Raydog

They're actually good for acouple of HP too!!! :rofl:

They also look badass :thumbsup:

Its been done...on this freakish monster. From front to rear.

IMG009 (Medium).JPG

IMG010 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
what do they do?

1) they look badass
2) keeps lil devils off the back of the bike
3) they look badass
4) they look badass
5) oh yea, did I mention they look badass?

:thumbsup:
hmmm maybe look like azz? :rofl: millions spent on aerodynamics and the clog it up with .25 cent pasties...

not my thing and sure do not want to be around that thing if it 1. falls over or 2. you get off unexpectedly..

Chicks luv da spikes, that's y I have so many on mine. My buddy makes a license plate frame thats all spikes on the outside, its so badass. You guys would love them! I should post a pic of it. Only thing is my plate is curved and I tried to mount it and broke 2 off. If your interested I will post pics......Couldnt put it on mine...if your interested im getting rid of it cheap.:thumbsup:

Chicks luv da spikes, that's y I have so many on mine. My buddy makes a license plate frame thats all spikes on the outside, its so badass. You guys would love them! I should post a pic of it. Only thing is my plate is curved and I tried to mount it and broke 2 off. If your interested I will post pics......Couldnt put it on mine...if your interested im getting rid of it cheap.:thumbsup:

Post it

I just put one on mine but would be intereted in seeing it.

im looking for a place to buy my spikes... hopefully I will have them soon, and will post pics as soon as I get them on

Got kinda pissed I couldnt customize it to my bike..threw it across the room and snapped 2 spikes off not to mention it stuck in the wall like a chinese star. Having another one made vertical mount curve.

Hot or Not?

Back