Pictures of Busa riders Draggin' Knee

No need to apologize bro. It's very cool that you have those photos.

Thanks!

Here are a few more, not all dragging knees but they can corner....

290.jpg

342.jpg

345.jpg

353.jpg

IR6X0434.jpg

IR6X1322.jpg

Attachments

• 257.bmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 714
  • 367.bmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 734
  • 569.bmp
    703.2 KB · Views: 675
  • 585.bmp
    712 KB · Views: 675
Wow...truely amazing, great pictures.
Would love some High res versions for my desktop.
Maybe we can get cap to pin a seperate thread for
high res desktop photos, with a bandwidht killer warning.

Thanks guys.

I need to move to a state that has turns :banghead:

Oh my goodness...this is sooo coooool. Pictures of busa's that are actually moving. I love it.

Kudos to the riders at the track...the street is no place to drag a knee because if you make a mistake, you may end up slamming into a guard rail.

Here's some of me I have posted before.

The top and bottom pictures are at Portland Raceway approx 70mph. The middle is thunderhill approx. 90 mph. I know the speeds because I have a tank mount camera that records the gauges as well as a decent view of the track. I'm not using it in these pictures but after lots of recorded laps, the speeds don't vary all that much.

It's so fun taking a busa to the track because some other riders just hate it when we pass them on the brakes or on the outside mid corner. But if we are considerate and give lots of room, all riders can laugh about it between sessions and over a beer when the day is done.

I hope to meet other busa riders at the track!

Is anyone besides me thinking Thunderhill next month???

IR6X1318.jpg

MF1A6951.jpg
[/IMG]

IR6X1519.jpg
[/IMG]

Right on Greg!!

I figured you'd post up in here one of these days!!

I havn't been able to touch my knee down just yet..so no additions from me...
I'm hopin another track day or two (and some serious stretching excersises:laugh:) and I'll be there..

Thanks!

Here are a few more, not all dragging knees but they can corner....

Cool!!! That 1st one is me. That's my 1st trackday ever. Here's a picture of my 2nd trackday ever, from California Speedway...

ryabusa7.jpg

Oh my goodness...this is sooo coooool. Pictures of busa's that are actually moving. I love it.

Kudos to the riders at the track...the street is no place to drag a knee because if you make a mistake, you may end up slamming into a guard rail.

The top and bottom pictures are at Portland Raceway approx 70mph. The middle is thunderhill approx. 90 mph. I know the speeds because I have a tank mount camera that records the gauges as well as a decent view of the track. I'm not using it in these pictures but after lots of recorded laps, the speeds don't vary all that much.

It's so fun taking a busa to the track because some other riders just hate it when we pass them on the brakes or on the outside mid corner. But if we are considerate and give lots of room, all riders can laugh about it between sessions and over a beer when the day is done.

IR6X1318.jpg

MF1A6951.jpg
[/IMG]

IR6X1519.jpg
[/IMG]

:bowdown: you da man Greg!! You da Man!! :bowdown:

Re: Thunderhill. Lamb Busa, Myself, and BA Busa are planning on Thunderhill this August thru Pacific Track Time dot com. We'll PM you as soon as we register.

Couple More:

1st one is Charles at Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch in Pahrump. T1.

2, 3, and 4 are from Reno/Fernley. In the 4th pic, you can see part of my Red/Black Gixxer right behind him. :thumbsup:

IR6X1318.jpg

MF1A6951.jpg
[/IMG]

IR6X1519.jpg
[/IMG]

:thumbsup:

Adam you are getting there, just move over & off the bike more - KISS THE MIRROR.

Knee dragging= new bike parts for me LOL. i'll just stick to crusin and drag racing. Much props too all that can do it though.

wow...truely amazing, great pictures.
Would love some high res versions for my desktop.
Maybe we can get cap to pin a seperate thread for
high res desktop photos, with a bandwidht killer warning.

Thanks guys.

I need to move to a state that has turns :banghead:

+100

Back