Going on first ride of the New Year!

Go hard and enjoy be safe ,im jelous as I lost my licence for speeding and my bikes are parked up ,but there are track days

I'm back! Thanks for all the good wishes. I had a blast! There were a couple of sections of the lakeshore road under construction where I had to ride over some gravel. Otherwise, the ride was great! I'll post the couple of pics I did manage to take with my cell phone shortly!

BTW, there were a couple of rare snow storm a couple of weeks ago here in Vegas if that makes you guys feel any better! :whistle:

I was out for about an hour today myself. Great way to bring in the New Year!

I'm back! Thanks for all the good wishes. I had a blast! There were a couple of sections of the lakeshore road under construction where I had to ride over some gravel. Otherwise, the ride was great! I'll post the couple of pics I did manage to take with my cell phone shortly!

BTW, there were a couple of rare snow storm a couple of weeks ago here in Vegas if that makes you guys feel any better! :whistle:

Oh yea---I feel so much better!:banghead:2 days of snow VS 4 months of snow--yea--so much better:banghead::banghead: LOL

Pics as promised....who could resist riding on a day like this...:laugh:

Ride1.jpg

Ride2.jpg

Bike1.jpg

Bike2.jpg

Bike3.jpg

Bike4.jpg

This road was calling me at the end of my lakeshore ride...but, I resisted and went home!

Finalroad.jpg

Oh yea---I feel so much better!:banghead:2 days of snow VS 4 months of snow--yea--so much better:banghead::banghead: LOL

Here's what my truck and the parking lot at my work looked like on the day of the snow storm I mentioned from a couple of weeks ago...that's a pretty bad winter by Vegas standards...:whistle:

SnowTruck(12_17_08).jpg

SnowDay(12_17_08).jpg

I went for a ride to the auto parts store today. I had to get a new coil for my truck. It was 40 f. It wasn't to bad. It would have been better if I had leather pants. It was only 7 miles round trip. But it was still nice to find a reason to freeze my arse off and get the cob webs out of the bike and get the blood moving.:thumbsup:

Back