Brake Bleed

TXBusa05LE

Registered
on Glib. Why didn't anyone tell me it was so easy? And yeah, that used to be an allen head screw...don't ask...:rofl:

DSC00001.JPG

DSC00004.JPG

DSC00006.JPG

DSC00007.JPG

DSC00005.JPG

DSC00003.JPG

go over to the busa and take the reservoir wrap thing off and put it on the plastic one on this bike... those covers are meant primarily for the transparent reservoirs to keep the UV light off the fluid.. they serve little or no use on an aluminum tank..

go over to the busa and take the reservoir wrap thing off and put it on the plastic one on this bike... those covers are meant primarily for the transparent reservoirs to keep the UV light off the fluid.. they serve little or no use on an aluminum tank..

I'm saving up for a Kawi wrist band...:rofl:

I need one of those line bleeders. Looks like I'll have to pay Harbour Freight a visit soon. Brake fluid needs to be changed on my dirt bike too.

I need one of those line bleeders. Looks like I'll have to pay Harbour Freight a visit soon. Brake fluid needs to be changed on my dirt bike too.

Hardware Store for plastic tubing..coffee can and a cloths pin to hold the line in the can.

Done.

r8

Last edited:
Hardware Store for plastic tubing..coffee can and a cloths pin to hold the line in the can.

Done.

r8

Webshots.com Links Do Not Work

Doing Red Green Proud!

cheers
ken

Last edited by a moderator:
Back