Oklahoma busa owners

I was just kidding if u need help just give me a call
Posted via Mobile Device

Well, I dont know how much wisdom I can share, I got like one marble and thats it!:rofl:

now now james I know u have way more than that
Posted via Mobile Device

When would be a good time to call, Tomorrow about what time. and as far as the links go, is this something you will see. ( Chrome part or not )

You guys have heard of painting parties, Hell we can have a lowering / extending / 300 tire / chrome rim / nitrous / chrome everything party and being the nice guy that I am, I will even let you donate all the parts needed, No No, No need to thank me, Thats just they kind of guy I am.

When would be a good time to call, Tomorrow about what time. and as far as the links go, is this something you will see. ( Chrome part or not )

After 3 bro, I replied to your email, will be in a staff meeting till then. :banghead:

Look forward of the rear tire, at the point right above the lower wing. I dont have a pic to illustrate. Anyone got one? If your bone stock you will need to buy them.

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm R.C. and the wife is Sherry. I should be picking up my Busa buy the middle of next month or sooner. We are stoked to get back on some bikes. I have spent the last couple of years going extremely slow (rockcrawling), and am ready to rev it back up a bit. Might be an early midlife crisis, i dont know. Sold the rockcrawler, sold my 3/4 ton, got me an s-10 with a 4 cyl, and next the Busa. Sherry loves to ride, and we plan on getting her a Boulevard in Feb. (Shes not a fan of sportbikes???) Anyhow, we live in McAlester OK, and plan on doing plenty of traveling on the bikes. Any of you ride Talemina?

Last edited:
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm R.C. and the wife is Sherry. I should be picking up my Busa buy the middle of next month or sooner. We are stoked to get back on some bikes. I have spent the last couple of years going extremely slow (rockcrawling), and am ready to rev it back up a bit. Might be an early midlife crisis, i dont know. Sold the rockcrawler, sold my 3/4 ton, got me an s-10 with a 4 cyl, and next the Busa. Sherry loves to ride, and we plan on getting her a Boulevard in Feb. (Shes not a fan of sportbikes???) Anyhow, we live in McAlester OK, and plan on doing plenty of traveling on the bikes. Any of you ride Talemina?

we havent rode talemina yet but been talking about it

hey yall my name is mike I live just north of OKC in Edmond My wife and I both ride busa's
and do all of our own mechanic work / mods so if any one is around okc hit me up

In lawton myself....I dont mess around inside the engine...Just basic work...Swingarms..etc...brakes...the small work.....

HTH

I would like to meet up with you TWOTONEVERT, I am also in Broken Arrow. I am interested in lowering my bike about 1" and really have no clue how to do it. Maybe if this rain clears up and you find yourself with a little free time we can get together and you can share some wisdom.

here goes the first opinion.

Can I suggest you wait to lower your busa until you go to a Busa Bash.
or Eureka M and G.

never mind, my bad

I do know what you were gettin at though, ( Handling ) I have been to Eureka since we lowered it, I still liked the way she handled.

I love the Look

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demmym%20006.jpg

I do know what you were gettin at though, ( Handling ) I have been to Eureka since we lowered it, I still liked the way she handled.

I love the Look

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ohhhhhh she wasnt stretched at Eureka though, Whole new Monster now

Back