I did it !!!!!!!!

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to share the outcome of my first home project paint job of the inners with my custom cutout speaker grills ,also to give props to my boy Train and Narc for all the good paint info.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089700289 -->

DSC01569.JPG

Next I will have to rub and buff it out to get the real glow effect

DSC01568.JPG

Heres are some parts being baked @120 degree for 30 min in "my" little homemade paint oven . This little device really speeds up the painting process fo sho.

DSC01567.JPG

Herez a shot of the paint oven I jerry rigged together

DSC01572.JPG

Well where da phuck has BEE BEE been? Sup dawg, you gotcha a new beast?

ICE[/QUOTE]

Yes Sir Pimp Juice, the Rhythm is back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice. And yeah, I'm with Ice...I haven't seen you around in a bit, bro. [/QUOTE]

Been in da lab trying to work on som nu shiat for the Busa.

What's up Rhthym? I am definately impressed bro!! Man..I was gonna do the Thinker stereo mod next, but kinda got sidetracked cashwise and decided to get a full Hindle system first. I gotta get with you on how you got your cuts so clean...Are you doin' the subwoofer mod in your hump also? Can't wait to see you round on Wednesday nights...I definately want to check out your new ride!

Peace!!

Dan
egitarre77.gif

Heheh....work it, bro! BTW....how hard was it to rig that oven? [/QUOTE]

Its a outdoors grill inverted on a vaccum forming table I made to form plastic partzzzzzzzz.

Posted: July 13 2004,00:24

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's up Rhthym? I am definately impressed bro!! Man..I was gonna do the Thinker stereo mod next, but kinda got sidetracked cashwise and decided to get a full Hindle system first. I gotta get with you on how you got your cuts so clean...Are you doin' the subwoofer mod in your hump also? Can't wait to see you round on Wednesday nights...I definately want to check out your new ride!

Peace!!

Dan [/QUOTE]

U know it Playa , I gotta have my boom when I roll. As for the speaker cut outs I used a dremel for the holes . Then a can of any kind to fit the inside diameter of the hole wrap with sand paper, der it is.

Crap...sounds like it may be too much job for me. I'm such a noob in terms of riggin stuff.

Crap...sounds like it may be too much job for me. I'm such a noob in terms of riggin stuff.[/QUOTE]

It a fairly easy setup PB , basically all you really have to do is get a outdoor electric grill and inverted it upside down with four legs to support it. Mine is just alittle different from what I just explained because I will be using it to form plastics in the near future.

I see....Sounds easy enough. But what about keepin the heat in and havin an even distribution? Are those issues you've run into yet? Or am I just totally noob'd out and don't understand?

Just wonderin 'cause I would like to start bakin some pieces too, but where I'm at the facilities are very limited.

Cool. Looks like they turned out pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Train. I still need to rub and buff .

I see....Sounds easy enough. But what about keepin the heat in and havin an even distribution? Are those issues you've run into yet? Or am I just totally noob'd out and don't understand? [/QUOTE]

No probem so far, it distributes pretty even a at cloes range since the grill hovers over the platform withn the same measurment and no worries about ignition from the fumes.

What did you use to fill in the textured stock plastic pannels to smooth them out? [/QUOTE]

Elbow grease and sandpaper
tounge.gif

Back