well well well, lookie what I found (pic)

[/QUOTE]GoFaster - I was at the Russel and Las Vegas Blvd station.[/QUOTE]

:beerchug:

In the past ten/fifteen years I've only seen seen two Lamborghini's up here. One I know (in yellow) belongs to the owner (can't remember his name right now) of several restaurants & night clubs and the other one (in black) I seen about a month ago, don't know who owns it. If you knew the condition of most of out roads that's probably why most people decide to invest in high end SUV's...

For the record we have two new Bentley's where I work. One is a hard top while the other is a convertible and man, are those sweet machines!

Nice here is a pic of an old school that my wife, her fireind, and I saw on the side of the road in KY.

100_1187.jpg

100_1188.jpg

Last edited:
Nice here is a pic of an old school that my wife, her fireind, and I saw on the side of the road in KY.

99% sure that is a kit car. Non Lambo wheels & the door interior looks nothing like that. All imported Lambos had the import front bumper guards added to pass US safety regulations. Got a shot of the engine - that will clench it. My best friends Dad had one. My favorite car.

99% sure that is a kit car. Non Lambo wheels & the door interior looks nothing like that. All imported Lambos had the import front bumper guards added to pass US safety regulations. Got a shot of the engine - that will clench it. My best friends Dad had one. My favorite car.

It may be not real sure looked very nice though, no didnt get a shot of the engine. sounded good. maybe thats why he wasn't very prompt to open the hood.

Back