Sunday Outing~

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Just a few pix from today's ride.

We went out I-8 to Greenfield, hit up Crest, Harbison, Japatul, then went across Sunrise Highway into Julian, yes, for pie.

Down Banner Grade, then back up, having turned around at the bottom... Over to Julian Road via Wynola, into Santa Ysabel for chat-time, then Old Julian Highway, skirting Ramona, then Highland Valley Road back to I-15, the big-slab, heading home...

Chuck on his retro Honda 250, Jimmy on his R1, and me and Wasabi...

Back in the 'hood by 2-ish PM.

Hope you all had a great day, too!

Wasabi in Ramona 2.jpg

Wasabi in Ramona.jpg

Chuck & Jim Julian 2.jpg

Chuck & Jim Julian.jpg

Bikes in Julian 4.jpg

Bikes in Julian 3.jpg

Bikes in Julian 2.jpg

Bikes in Julian.jpg

must be nice to ride in Nov.

BTW whats up with the pipes on the honda? looks a little jacked up?

It is, indeed, nice to ride in November. It was 81 degrees when we were coming around Ramona.

The Honda is a completely stock, factory issue, race replica. It's a 2-cycle unit, and Chuck absolutely SPANKS on it! (He's a typical track-ho; very, very fast/talented.) Without question, it's funky lookin'.

I want you to know that your cookies sent people out in a frenzy looking for stores to buy milk and cookie mix. Scramblin'.

He's talkin bout me. Yes it is 20 degrees, wind blowing near 30mph, snow and ice falling from the sky...but I made it to and from the store safely with a big thing of Toll House cookie mix waiting to go into the oven!

He's talkin bout me. Yes it is 20 degrees, wind blowing near 30mph, snow and ice falling from the sky...but I made it to and from the store safely with a big thing of Toll House cookie mix waiting to go into the oven!

Mike; your timing is impeccable. :beerchug:

:whistle:

You didnt forget the milk did you? :laugh:

Looks like a great day. The gang went rideing up here in Sactown today but I had to stay home and take care of the work thing. It hurts seeing everyone have so much fun on a great day like today and you can not play. Glad you had a nice day though. :thumbsup::beerchug:

looks nice... xplains why u didnt answer da phone today too :laugh: I'll give you a ring manana, gonna be driving from Columbus to Dayton, probably be early your time though :whistle:

2 words for you Scar.
"Bite ME."
Nice pics bro' I need to do what you did. RUN from here back to the Left Coast and soon.

Back