speeding ticket

I do judge you based on what you say you are going to do... I choose not to be around that type of person is all... call it what ever you want..

that's fine...entitled to make that call of whom you ride with.

But we all have reasons for what we chose....given the same situation, your decision might change. Like I said, hopefully you'll never have to decide.

People like you that can not control yourself put people's life's and there families lifes in danger and sooner or later you will get caught or you will wind up killing yourself and someone or their loved ones. If you want to kill yourself that is fine do it some where were you are not putting others life's in danger like on a track instead of the street. Yes we all know these bikes are Stupid fast but fella you can not out run the radio or helo

You sure about all that....lol....I have out ran a helo on I270 going to the airport. Lol....took the back road out. It can be done. You have to be smart about it. But, yes we have to be careful and running from the po po is not a good idea.

hey one badbusa74.. i guess the 74 stands for year you were born... sure don't act like it!!!:laugh:
show us the pics of your bad a$$ k8 busa and EVO. i bet you are full of it and you are dreaming!

+1 I bet he dont even have a busa.

hey one badbusa74.. i guess the 74 stands for year you were born... sure don't act like it!!!:laugh:
show us the pics of your bad a$$ k8 busa and EVO. i bet you are full of it and you are dreaming!

+1 I bet he dont even have a busa.

for some reason when the weather gets cold the trolls come out.

not much to tell...had an unmarked push me up the road in the dark, no cherries..closer and closer...thought he was a drunk/ or a bike hater. I finally said enough was enough and took off...called ahead and had a roadblock. State turned me over to two regionals who gave me a beat down for not answering questions after I was told I ran from a cop. It didn't click until I was cuffed what had happened. I was cuffed for their safety during questioning I was told. I was bounced off the hood 6 times for asking for a lawyer in response to their questions. Once off the trunk. I couldn't climb in the car with hands cuffed behind my back and was too wide (I thought) because they cuffed me with my gear on (btw, its painful to be cuffed with a crash jacket on if its still zipped FYI) I was forced into the car head first face down. I bled like a pig all over their back seat. Got to the station they demanded I get out. I couldn't get in so how was I getting out. They grabbed my feet and I caught the door sill to the mouth on the way to the ground.

I had a job at that point that had some pull. I got some tickets and had to retest....no loss or suspension of license. I have cuff marks for over 2 weeks. Couple chipped/cracked teeth from the door sill.

I must say that if I had an experience such as yours, I would be FAR less likely to place my fate in the hands of the law again. I do not condone running from the police or excessive speeding in the first place, but if you know that your local law is likely to jeopardize your life if you do the right thing, well...it makes doing the right thing seem much less correct.

PS: My first ever ticket was in Virginia on 495 on New Years Eve. Hadn't had a drop of alcohol and wasn't speeding...until a car with an up-pointed headlight started tailgating me. I kept speeding up, little by little, pushed by the car with the glaring headlight until, at 80 mph, the car lit up the Jet Dri and pulled me over for .... yep, speeding. What a crock. On the other hand, he didn't cuff me, beat my ass or damage my dentistry.

I deleted the entire post because.. well it wasn't very friendly - Thrasherfox

State Park 032.jpg

Funk Master Flex 07 128.jpg

Hyabusa 022.jpg

you probably got lucky many times and got way with it but don't get too cocky, you lose your luck one time and get caught or get killed or be a vegetable. it is your choice! i always think of consequences of my action before i do it i guess you don't have any:laugh:
by the way... keep doing what you do if you like but do us a favor don't rub it in here.:moon:
you are still squid and trull!

Last edited:
1badbusa74 / Spectre

Take your squabble to PM's or a phone call. I dont care to see your fighting and name calling in public.

Take this as a warning

1badbusa74 -

PM sent and infractions given.

I "THINK" you still have posting rights. so please take this as a serious warning to throttle back the attitude.

Next step I will just ban you. I dont care if you are a 150 years old, 12 years old or somewhere in between. your attitude is not appreciated by the majority of members on this board.

You are welcome to stick around if you like, but you have to play nice

1badbusa74 -

PM sent and infractions given.

I "THINK" you still have posting rights. so please take this as a serious warning to throttle back the attitude.

Next step I will just ban you. I dont care if you are a 150 years old, 12 years old or somewhere in between. your attitude is not appreciated by the majority of members on this board.

You are welcome to stick around if you like, but you have to play nice

YES he does still have posting privileges. Yes I would know this. HUH KEVIN:laugh:

Back