80 in NOVEMBER! pics

ozz

Donating Member
Registered
Its just amazing to have this kind of weather here this time of the year and the roads we hit today usually are closed for winter, so to still be able to ride them is fantastic.

It had snowed early in the fall but its all gone now, but that meant some dirty roads in places so we had to watch out.

Russ (Pardini) and a couple of my friends from work hit the trail....Thanks again Russ for another great ride, we were having a little fun on salmon falls there ehh? did ya see that pass i finally made on the guy with the chopper?

just a couple pics is all i took cause we were having so much fun we never hardley stoped:laugh:

80 in NOV. 003.jpg

80 in NOV. 004.jpg

80 in NOV. 005.jpg

80 in NOV. 006.jpg

80 in NOV. 007.jpg

80 in NOV. 008.jpg

80 in NOV. 009.jpg

80 in NOV. 010.jpg

80 in NOV. 011.jpg

80 in NOV. 012.jpg

Nice pics Rob, where is that? What lake is it? Dosen't look familiar at all. How's that drive train slack problem on the new Busa? I can't believe they weren't willing to tear it down to find the culprit, but it's documented, OH that makes it safer. LOL

Last edited:
its Stumpy Meadows...you prolly dont recognize it because its so low, it looks sad

Its just amazing to have this kind of weather here this time of the year and the roads we hit today usually are closed for winter, so to still be able to ride them is fantastic.

It had snowed early in the fall but its all gone now, but that meant some dirty roads in places so we had to watch out.

Russ (Pardini) and a couple of my friends from work hit the trail....Thanks again Russ for another great ride, we were having a little fun on salmon falls there ehh? did ya see that pass i finally made on the guy with the chopper?

just a couple pics is all i took cause we were having so much fun we never hardley stoped:laugh:

It was another fantastic day of riding. Lots of hazards on the roads today. Suicide squirrels, bowling ball sized rocks, a tree and tons of slip and slide pine needles. Not to mention a few no see 'um bumps in the road. Bumps? Did I say bumps? More like hitting a bag of invisible concrete.

:lol: Yeah nice pass! Left me lookin', wasn't ready, when you smacked it. The line was alittle longer by the time I did my chopper fly by.

That first guy on the white bike we went around caught me in traffic, followed right on my azz. Hit a few corners then his headlight disappeared outta my mirror. Kinda wonder what happened to him. Weren't any places to turn off, maybe he wanted to get a good look at my tail feathers. :rofl:

I'm checkin' the weather report for next weekend, missed you out there Boss, hope you can make the next one.

It was another fantastic day of riding. Lots of hazards on the roads today. Suicide squirrels, bowling ball sized rocks, a tree and tons of slip and slide pine needles. Not to mention a few no see 'um bumps in the road. Bumps? Did I say bumps? More like hitting a bag of invisible concrete.

:lol: Yeah nice pass! Left me lookin', wasn't ready, when you smacked it. The line was alittle longer by the time I did my chopper fly by.

That first guy on the white bike we went around caught me in traffic, followed right on my azz. Hit a few corners then his headlight disappeared outta my mirror. Kinda wonder what happened to him. Weren't any places to turn off, maybe he wanted to get a good look at my tail feathers. :rofl:

I'm checkin' the weather report for next weekend, missed you out there Boss, hope you can make the next one.

your talking about when we first got on salmon falls right?, the white bike, what was that? it looked like a old Duc or something...i saw him back there after i passed him givin' her he11, then you blew by him and when we got to the end of salmon falls i went to turn left and there you were so i know you were doing some passin' on those dudes :laugh:

:beerchug: Buuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!...thats how it should look here to but the snow should be 4ft. deep already!

Fantastic pix, Robb!!! Very nice!

The weather is amazing right now...it's supposed to be 90degrees+ here in Diego today.

Frankly, I'm a little looking for some change.

That lake is so still and peaceful!!

:beerchug: Very, very nice.

You guys suck (except Pardini cause I don't know him yet). I picked up dog poop in the back yard this weekend. Doyle

MF1A1348.JPG

I picked up dog poop in the back yard this weekend. Doyle[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh:it will keep your throttle hand strong:thumbsup:

Back