Stretch Complete

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Well shes done, Let me introduce you to the New and Improved Misty, Stretched 6 1/2 :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

First we assembled the team. James and Eric arriving.

As I thought the hard part was the chain, ( Want to throw an extra Thankyou to Randy ( Mr Biscuit ) for the use of his Chain Breaker and Rivot tool. Came in handy.

Anyway here are some pics First is stock and from there, Well you will get the idea.

BIKE 011.jpg

BIKE 012.jpg

BIKE 003.jpg

BIKE 006.jpg

BIKE 009.jpg

Want to Thank James and Eric for there help, I have to tell you its nice to have freinds that will help a brother out when its needed, And I want you to know if either of you need help with anything give me a shout and Im there.

James Sorry about the head ( Readers please note, Demmyms bike is dangerous in more ways than speed and power. ( Note the Spikes ) Yes there sharp. ( sorry no pics ) Not sure if it was because I was trying not to laugh or if I felt bad, Lets go with the latter is sounds better.

Thanks again guys. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I had a good time today Michael, other than the hole in my forehead, not a scratched finger. Here are my pics!

Michael made it easy on us, already had the wheel off and the extensions on.

Demmym 001.jpg

Test ride to make sure it was all good. We had nine kinds of H E double hockey sticks getting the brakes bled out. Finally got them.

Demmym 004.jpg

Demmym 005.jpg

And the finished product. Thanks to Eric, and Mr Biscuit for taking the phone call. We had to figure out how to use the chain breaker. :laugh:

Demmym 006.jpg

I had a good time today Michael, other than the hole in my forehead, not a scratched finger. Here are my pics!

Michael made it easy on us, already had the wheel off and the extensions on.

Just turned 44 Fri, Is that a bald spot I see, No, No wind must have been blowing.

i used to hate a stretched bike, but oh how things changed, those are freaking awesome looking. i like them:beerchug:

nice, now get that rear shock upgraded to compensate for the stretch,your waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy underated now.

Back