more pix

b4thenite

Donating Member
Registered
I've been enjoying org members picture posts. I figure it's about time I post some pictures.

How do I seperate pictures with text between?

002.jpg

016.jpg

020.jpg

How do I seperate pictures with text between?

Great pictures!

Post one picture (or however many), go to the bottom right corner of the last pic and click on it to get your cursor blinking there, then hit enter. Should open a space under the pic to put your text, just like starting a new paragraph. Then go back to your Photobucket or whatever your using, get your next picture and repeat the process (I open 2 windows and just toggle between the 2 getting pics and posting them).

Last edited:
Very nice. Here is my new baby fresh from the dealership. I have added some mods since this was taken. Also included is a pic of me at the Indy MOTOGP talking to the Superbikes host from Speed Channel - Jason Britton. What a cool guy!

002.jpg

110.jpg

Last edited:
Great pictures!

Post one picture (or however many), go to the bottom right corner of the last pic and click on it to get your cursor blinking there, then hit enter. Should open a space under the pic to put your text, just like starting a new paragraph. Then go back to your Photobucket or whatever your using, get your next picture and repeat the process (I open 2 windows and just toggle between the 2 getting pics and posting them).

Thanks. I shall try that.

Very nice. Here is my new baby fresh from the dealership. I have added some mods since this was taken. Also included is a pic of me at the Indy MOTOGP talking to the Superbikes host from Speed Channel - Jason Britton. What a cool guy!

I was there as well and met him..Super nice. The racing was awesome even though I was drenched two of the days. Kinda upset there was no suzuki tent.....(sorry for the thread jack)

Back