Along the Way (Article #2 in a Series...)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Here's the 2nd in a series of articles I'm writing for publication in Rider's Review, a SoCal motorcycle magazine.

To many of you (in fact, to MOST of you), this information will be of no value, but it's an interesting read, and of course there are pictures of Hayabusas for you to enjoy (mine appears four times in this issue).

:whistle:

Enjoy~

Along the Way [2].jpg

nice job!:thumbsup:

i am setting up things so i can "micro-blog" to my website as i travel. i will have a "traveled so far" type of map that correlates to my GPS position and markers for all my relevant stops... among some other things that i haven't got around to coding just yet.

after i finish the ride i am planning on compiling the text and pics for submittal to some different magazines.

nice job!:thumbsup:

i am setting up things so i can "micro-blog" to my website as i travel. i will have a "traveled so far" type of map that correlates to my GPS position and markers for all my relevant stops... among some other things that i haven't got around to coding just yet.

after i finish the ride i am planning on compiling the text and pics for submittal to some different magazines.

Great idea! Well done...

Can't wait to read all about it!

:beerchug:

Great read Scar. I would like to try the Pie Shop. Al a mode of course! :cheerleader:

Another excellent article my friend. I'm glad you introduced me to Gastrognome, my new favorite guilty pleasure in Idyllwild!! :beerchug:

Back