Texas riders.

Pinky Winky

Donating Member
Registered
Ok Ive got the new rubber and an itch to do a long ride since the weather is going to be beautiful this weekend. Anyone up for a ride to the coast for a day or out to some poedunk town out in the middle of nowhere for lunch? Hit me up Im willing to ride anywhere right now. Im thinking of a Sunday ride. So I can still hit the races Saturday night and swap gears for a ride Sunday.

I just got off the phone with Mark ,we are going to meet off of 360 and oaks blvd at grandys leaving 9am I will be their at 8:30 for breakfast. we are headed to glen rose but this route has a lot of twisties I know everyone will enjoy.you can contact me at 817-980-9866:beerchug:

...sorry guys....I'll be in the woods again. Rifle season starts Saturday

IM000231.jpg

IM000125.jpg

IM000265.jpg

I just got off the phone with Mark ,we are going to meet off of 360 and oaks blvd at grandys leaving 9am I will be their at 8:30 for breakfast. we are headed to glen rose but this route has a lot of twisties I know everyone will enjoy.you can contact me at 817-980-9866:beerchug:

Is that Saurday or Sunday?

i would come if i was living at ft. hood... but if yall want to ride out in a good area, take the FM roads down around the bellville area. there is alot of hils and twisty roads there. and alot of great places to eat. bellville has a great mexican and chinese place there. and the surrounding towns have some great restraunts as well

Back