2009+ bikes starting to trtickle out

bigoltool

Registered
Some are just rumors but I am waiting for some paint to dry and thought I would share.

CGI rendition of a proposed 2010 BMW 600 (675?) Supersport

0509-bmw-s-6-r.jpg

That would be awesome if Suzuki made a Hayabusa based Super Tourer:thumbsup:

I like the KTM 990

was over TOCC yesterday talking to the owner Steve because Im looking for a new ride now that mine is gone,said he will be getting 09 Gixxer 1k in by end of the month, asked what he has heard about 09 Busa's and he says no change other then color???

was over TOCC yesterday talking to the owner Steve because Im looking for a new ride now that mine is gone,said he will be getting 09 Gixxer 1k in by end of the month, asked what he has heard about 09 Busa's and he says no change other then color???
The dealer show for Suzuki won't be until the end of this month in Las Vegas, can't see your man getting an 09 Gixxer that soon..........but what do I know!
Anyway, did he have any scoop on US colors for the 09 busa??

I can't wait to see what Suzuki is bringing to the table with the 09 Gixx1K. It's gonna be their completely new design year so I hope they've stepped up their game b/c the new CBR and R1 are looking poised to take the literbike throne.

The dealer show for Suzuki won't be until the end of this month in Las Vegas, can't see your man getting an 09 Gixxer that soon..........but what do I know!
Anyway, did he have any scoop on US colors for the 09 busa??

said he would have one by the end of the month,I dont know anything about how that works,maybe once they are revieled at the show they can show up in showrooms,he mentioned he had 2 weeks to customize it once he had it..I didnt ask too much about it,was more concerned with what he could hook me up with:laugh:

I was really hoping for a 10th annv. SE Busa to hit the showroom this year. I think I might sell my truck and go buy a new Busa. My friend has one,almost bone stock, and even with all the mods my '02 has ,it's all i can do to edge by him... unless I blast the go-go button...:laugh: And then that's only until I run out of gear around 165...

Back