Pics from KC ride, 8/24/2008

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
Wow! What a great day for a ride! For being the last part of August in KC - the weather was very mild! Sunny, low 70's, low humidity! Eight busas met up at Cabelas and Hal led us on a nice ride; 150+ miles!

Here we are getting ready to depart around 8:00 a.m.

We rode for about an hour or so and stopped for some breakfast

The gang always had fresh coffee - and water...

After breakfast, we rode to Lexington, MO. We stopped at the site of the Battle of Lexington... We needed some more gratuitous shots of Busas :D

CIMG5417.JPG

CIMG5423.JPG

CIMG5424.JPG

CIMG5425.JPG

CIMG5431.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
More Busa shots

The gang (L-R):

Ninja Killer, Mrs. Bigmac0331, Bigmac0331, GSXcite, Skotty, Randl30, Kenny

Substitue Omslaw in the middle :p

Here's where we stopped, the museum for the Battle of Lexington.

CIMG5432.JPG

CIMG5438.JPG

CIMG5435.JPG

CIMG5436.JPG

CIMG5441.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
We continued riding... Nice little road through a cornfield let us stretch the Busa's legs :D

We all had a great time! It was about 200 miles for me and over 5 hrs of riding! My knee held up! YAY!!

Good riding with everyone! We have to do it again soon!

Bikers for Babies run is Sept. 14th - we should try to do that!

We continued riding... Nice little road through a cornfield let us stretch the Busa's legs :D

We all had a great time! It was about 200 miles for me and over 5 hrs of riding! My knee held up! YAY!!

+1 sounds like a plan!!:thumbsup:

+1,000,000 Robyn and I were talking about asking everyone if they wanted to do bikers for babies.......

Great ride......Thanks all!!!!:beerchug:

I hope things will settle down a bit and I can make a ride or two up there with you guys. Thanks for the pics!

Had a great time all. The weather and company could not have been better! I'm in for the bikers for babies run.

+1,000,000 Robyn and I were talking about asking everyone if they wanted to do bikers for babies.......

Great ride......Thanks all!!!!:beerchug:

Let's plan on it!

Ashton rode with me last year; I'm sure he'll want to come along again this year!

Back