Myrtle Beach RECAP!!

busa brother thanks dude thanks i regret not goin i will though next year im pissed at myself more ass than a donkey
smile.gif

Nice shots Bro. Sorry I missed you........It's seems like I was an hour behind you Thurs........ Maybe next time!

I hooked up with Stunna and his boys and had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too much fun!!!!!!!!

We're already talking about next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice shots Bro. Sorry I missed you........It's seems like I was an hour behind you Thurs........ Maybe next time!

I hooked up with Stunna and his boys and had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too much fun!!!!!!!!

We did have a ball...I hung as long as I could...Shat I can't go all nite...Met up with Criss123 and his cool as side kick "G Man"...Hate I didn't get to kick it at least one nite with everyone else...Anyway there are more events this year and I'll be going to a few...Might hook up at them.

Dezzy have any luck recovering your bike???
evil.gif

We did have a ball...I hung as long as I could...Shat I can't go all nite...Met up with Criss123 and his cool as side kick "G Man"...Hate I didn't get to kick it at least one nite with everyone else...Anyway there are more events this year and I'll be going to a few...Might hook up at them.

Dezzy have any luck recovering your bike???  
evil.gif
Let me know.........If my schedules clear I'm there..............

Holla at your boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn! Awesome pics busabro. You guys really know how to have fun.
biggrin.gif

My boys and I had a ball.  I wanted to say it was good meeting all of you guys.  Stunnah, Sorry we were never able to hook up in person.  Good to talk to you.  It was just crazy hectic down there.  Andx when you roll with a crew of 15 its hard geting going in any direction.  It was good meeting BusaRyder, Snoop at bobos Last resort.  Also saw POPO749 down there too.  I met a few other guys on the board, too.  But i forgot their screen names.  But i didnt forget about meeting you though.  We had a great time from the minute we arrived THursday till we left last night!!!  If you didn't have a good time down there, it was because you DId not WANT to have a good time.  ( or if your bike was stolen.)  Sorry Dez!  and whomever else got jacked.  But i hope you get another one and still come back.  I worry every year, but even if it does happen.  I would still do it all over again.

Here are a few pics for those who could not make it!!  

Believe this.... WE WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!
Awwww damn! Busabro, how could you forget about meeting ME?
rock.gif
We met each other by chance while we were riding next to each other down Ocean's Blvd. I'm shocked and appaulled.
biggrin.gif
I mean, me and my crew were the ONLY ones with bikes from Louisiana. Anyway, it was nice meeting you too man. Your bike is awesome.
bowdown.gif

And all my apologies go out to Stunnah. He called me as soon as I got in to hook up at bobo's. Don't you know that I could never find the damn place. I asked directions from this guy who works at Captain D's and he told me that it was on 21st Ave. South. Rode up and down the strip for about 30mins and never found the place. But guess what? I found the damn place that Sunday afternoon while heading to Atlantic beach.
mad.gif
He also called me on numerous other occassions but for some reason my Sprint service wasn't worth squat while in Garden City. I stayed at the Water's Edge Resort and that place was off-the-hook. This place was set up with security and a bike wash. What made the bike wash so cool was that it was set up in the parking garage and there was running water, a bucket, and rags to be used at your convenience and out of the S.C. sun. It was hot as a muthafatha out there. We did have one bike stolen, but it was by a guy who left his key in the damn bike overnight. Other than that, we had no problems. After Saturday, I couldn't be reached because...uhhh...well...let's just say I met this lil' philly from Fayetteville, N.C. We wound up kickin' it together all day Sunday, and well...uhh...hmm...let's just say that "what happens in Myrtle, stays in Myrtle!"
biggrin.gif
wow.gif
We left Monday morning, but I still regret not meeting the rest of you guys. That is my ONLY regret. And of everyone I missed meeting, I really regret not meeting the Stunnahman. Just talking with him on the phone made me feel that we were best friends. And I definitely wanted to see the STUNGUN! in person. But, you can bet your last dollar the I will be back next year as long as the Good Lord says the same.

Brian

biggrin.gif

BACHARLES, I just now remembered BEFORE reading this post that we met on the strip. Because it was a chance meeting, i apologize for not remembering but it was good meeting you. Your bike is very tight as well. It was so much stuff going on. I have already forgtten a lot of things that i did. and people that i met are calling me and reminding me. Thats how Myrtle Beach is baby!! and oh yeah by the way.... i agree with ya!!

What Happens in Myrtle Beach Stays in Myrtle beach!!!
laugh.gif

Alright let's take a count of who got caught in that sneak attack down pour, I would have to be in Atlantic beach. bobos was wild one minute 50-100 people one hour later all I can say is damn(I can see why you were gone Busa Bro) I barely got back in the door. To all the peeps I meet it was a blast, It would take some serious planning to do a group ride anywhere but down there YEAH OK
laugh.gif

Back