I'm buying a new Busa, what should I pay OTD

Race

Registered
I'm in the process of borrowing $12,500 from my 401k to buy a new 04 Red SE Busa. I was quoted $10,600 out the door, i think its pretty good but wanted to ask the experts. Do you think I can beat this?

Second question, is anyone running the Devil Exhaust from Devilbikes.com? I've had them on my 929 for 3 years and gets tons of complements on the sound and look of the high mount. I really like the look of the highmounts and on the busa i like the twin cans. I've looked at the HMF highmounts, but dont really want a full system, do the make a highmount slip on application for the Hayabusa?

I'm attaching a pic of the Hayabusa with the Devil Highmounts.

Thanks for your help

Future Busa owner ( Hopefully by the end of next week.)

53340_suzuki_1300_gsx1300.jpg

I find that um VERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hard to believe that you got a 2004 SE hayabusa for 9599. I would love to see a copy of the sales reciept on that one
rock.gif

Bro you can talk anyone down to $10,000 just with approved financing. If you've got cash in hand, I'd walk in and offer $9000 cash. You probably won't get it, but you always bargain up from the lowest possible starting point. I'd go no higher than $9,500, as that's what I got my 03' for in 2003. I didn't have cash in hand either. Just my .02, but cash talks!

Oh yeah, think of it this way, the better you bargain the more $$$$ left over for mods...oooooh that sounds like a lot of fun!!
tounge.gif

I find that um VERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hard to believe that you got a 2004 SE hayabusa for 9599. I would love to see a copy of the sales reciept on that one
rock.gif
Don't believe me? Call Tuckahoe Motorsports. 609-628-4545. They DON'T charge for set up or freight. Also limited or SE bikes cost the same.

well i got my first busa for 10, 200. i live in boston
after i lost my first one and reading in these forums i tried nearly most of the dealers in and around ma , nh , ct nobody was willing to come less. the least quote i got was 10, 023 + tax title regn.

then i decided to go out of state.
i got a screaming deal and iam getting mine probabaly on wed.i paid 9195 + 50(for temp registration etc and documnetation) + 300( for shipping to the closest airport near you)
you would have to pay the tax and regn at your domicile state rmv).

the place is honda east toledo.. 419 891 1230 ext 42. salesman tom beagle.
the only hitch is it took me nearly 21 days .. as there was no availability.but if you are lucky and they have in staock the whole process should not take more than 10 days.

those guys are really nice and tom was really very patient,they even gave me a 20 % off on all my accessories and i did save a bunch of dollars.
ihave done my work and i should get mine on wed..waiting, desperately waiting to ride again:)
rock.gif

Depends on what part of the country you're in.  The Midwest seems to be the cheapest.  I paid $9725 OTD for my blue/silver '04 cash in hand.  I could have gone to Ohio and saved about $200 to $300 but when you factor in giving up a day to drive out there, trailer rental and possible future warranty problems it wasn't even close to being worth it imo. If the difference was closer to $700 or more then I'd definitely make the trip.

The <span style='color:deeppink'>Pretty in Pink</span> edition was much higher...best price in my area was $10,300 otd.  MSRP is only $100 bucks higher but they just won't deal nearly as much on that model.

$10,400 OTD including a 5 yr. extended warranty, unlimited mi, $0 deductable. Bought it in Phoenix, no one in San Diego could match that...or even come within $400. I'm happy, I thought I got a sweet deal (at least for this area). Everyone else I talked to said I stole it...I don't know about all that. BTW, just a matter of opinion, if a dealer is hookin you up with gear, I don't think they're really giving you the best deal on the bike. I could be wrong, but it just makes sense to me.
wink.gif

I paid 9800 OTD w/ a 4 or 5 yr Suzuki waranty (can't remember which) for a purple/black 04' back in Jan. They scratched my pipe and my windscreen on delivery, so they cut a company check for 400 and change.
If you are in the MA area call Cycles 128 and ask for JJ.
He is very easy going and very easy to negotiate with. I also got a friend a 03' leftover Blue/white G1000 for 8600 OTD w/ the same waranty. Both bought with cash in hand, don't know how different it is w/ financing.

FMS Cycles

Back