OK who was it?  Killboy.com photo

Busaman5000

Donating Member
Registered
laugh.gif

http://killboy.blogspot.com/2008/06/whoa-easy-out-there-folks.html

img_3099.jpg

Saw nobody with a camera there.I swear.I was in a hurry to catch up the milk man.Thankgod he wasnt a police officer instead
laugh.gif

WOW!!!

Kind of a newbie question here, but how does the one ride like that and keep the bike all lookin' good???

WOW!!!

Kind of a newbie question here, but how does the one ride like that and keep the bike all lookin' good???
with baby steps and a bit more lean every time... that boy is about half an eyelash from rashing up the bike and himself... (and in jeans)

Odds could be his bike wont be so pretty a year from now
whistling.gif

a few of the "gap" regulars ride this all the time and so is not such a big risk for them... if this guy is new there? eeeek....

WOW!!!

with baby steps and a bit more lean every time...   that boy is about half an eyelash from rashing up the bike and himself...  (and in jeans)  

Odds could be his bike wont be so pretty a year from now
whistling.gif

a few of the "gap" regulars ride this all the time and so is not such a big risk for them...  if this guy is new there?   eeeek....
Just because he is not from the "GAP" does not mean anything I have seen guys that could eat the Dragon alive but then again most of THEIR time is spent on tracks

my point being, riding on the extreme in a new place is probably not in your own best interest...

as the gap has 300 plus turns, a guy "might" want to ride at less than 95% the first trip..? sorry IF that was not clear..

I retract it all the same... grip it and rip it... figure out turn 3 later....
laugh.gif

He has a lot more faith in his tires & center of gravity than me. Scares me to see people ride like that. Get your body off the bike & so you can keep it more upright.

Back