My Baby's are Trailered

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Finally got all the stuff in the house packed up and have only a few details to complete before heading for a week's break in Texas. Loaded the motorcycles up on the trailer this morning, made sure everything was strapped down and did some test riding to get the feel back. Just wanted to post a few pics of the bikes on the trailer.

DSC00509.JPG

Great pictures but you have got to get those handle bar tie down straps (sorry cannot remember what they are called but will look at mine when I get home) that extend off the handlebars so that the tie downs do not touch your bike.

They work great.

Paul

As I was looking at your pictures again, it seams like you may have them already.

Sorry if so.

Paul

Yeah, I've got both the Canyon Dancer strap and the Yoyodyne sliders as back up tie-down points. That 'Busa ain't going nowhere!

Finally got all the stuff in the house packed up and have only a few details to complete before heading for a week's break in Texas.  Loaded the motorcycles up on the trailer this morning, made sure everything was strapped down and did some test riding to get the feel back.  Just wanted to post a few pics of the bikes on the trailer.
Where at in Texas.?..If you are in the Dallas/Ft Worth Area...Give me a call...214-641-2813. Gavin Batiste...Maybe we can hook up and ride with my club Dirty South Riders...By the way, that is a nice trailer..I have been looking for one like it so I can put the Busa and 750/1000 to take out to the track...

Hey BigBS, see you are using those yoyodyne's. Wish you'd only put those straps on those so you could post us how they worked out......... Bikes look great, love the trailer. Sweet rig............Me likes
tounge.gif

The truck is a '01 Mitsubishi Montero 4x4. It has plenty of power and tows the trailer very well. I was cruising down the highway at about 80 (4500 RPM) most of the way. It redlines at around 8k, so plenty left.

Back