A few candids

beerchug.gif

Great, great pix, cap. Nice work.

Looks like everyone had a great time.

Now, it's the w/coast's turn. With two major meet-ups in Cali this weekend, you'll get to see some pix from this time-zone.

I'll be recording video, as well...

bowdown.gif
<--to you, sir.

I finally got to meet JWCFBD after 6 years... Your awesome Jim and it was great to finally put a face to a name....
I guess I should apologize. I met so many people I couldn't keep track of who I met and who I didn't. I just figured I had met everyone and stopped introducing myself after Thursday.
sadnews.gif

I finally got to meet JWCFBD after 6 years... Your awesome Jim and it was great to finally put a face to a name....
I guess I should apologize. I met so many people I couldn't keep track of who I met and who I didn't. I just figured I had met everyone and stopped introducing myself after Thursday.  
sadnews.gif
Dude....you could have blamed Hank...it was his fault!

Excellent pics Doug... maybe we can get some Pac. South Westerners out there one of these years... you guys look like you're having a nice time !!!
super.gif
Of course, we'd have to stop and detail the rides every 1,000 miles, of course....
super.gif
Gotta R-E-P-R-E-S-E-N-T da' O-R-G ya' know....
coolold.gif

super.gif

Doug thanks for hiding your azz behind the lens so much. Otherwise some may have no memory of the event at all....

Back