My custom helmet

thumb_up.gif
I like.

Thanks for all the positive replies! After all that I'm ordering gold kanji's and red hayabusa lettering and I'm redoing it. It'll be exactly the same just different color scheme to better match my bike.
I thought it turned out pretty nice though, hope I don't screw up the new install...it's kind of nerve racking getting it put on, i mean you only get one chance to mess it up.
laugh.gif

Dan

look'n good.  saved yourself $$$$$
Thanks all!

Ya know it only cost $16 total for all the decals. I have always liked the Suzuki promoted Busa/Shoei helmets for $549 but they, to my knowlege, have never made an all black one. I paid like $295 for this one three years ago and it's still in awesome condition so I figured I'd try this.
It worked out pretty well except when I took it out to the garage and set it on my '02 LE. Now I'm thinking of changing the kanji to gold to match my bike.
Maybe some 24K Gold Engine Turn Decals, one of these days I've gotta design up some cool decals for .org members.

Kanji.jpg

I clearcoated over mine. Btw....my screen name is Diesel normally but I'm having probs signing in.
What's up Diesel? I was thinking about doing that cause just brushing it along the side of my pants as I'm carrying it will raise the corners of the decals. Great idea!

Thanks all!

Ya know it only cost $16 total for all the decals. I have always liked the Suzuki promoted Busa/Shoei helmets for $549 but they, to my knowlege, have never made an all black one. I paid like $295 for this one three years ago and it's still in awesome condition so I figured I'd try this.
It worked out pretty well except when I took it out to the garage and set it on my '02 LE. Now I'm thinking of changing the kanji to gold to match my bike.
Maybe some 24K Gold Engine Turn Decals, one of these days I've gotta design up some cool decals for .org members.
Now that would be welcome by all I'm sure.....
ThumbsUp.gif

Thanks all!

Now that would be welcome by all I'm sure.....
ThumbsUp.gif

Back