A New Part Arrived!

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Well, this is post #3 describing my Spring "aftermarketing frenzy". Swingarm on, waiting for sprockets/chain still...but today the TIGER chainguard was delivered! Since topspeed may be in my future, I got the LSR legal guard (covers right up to the countershaft tunnel). I was surprised at how thick the aluminum is...I guess we're talking safety.

pics are just laying it on the arm (without sprockets or chain). Raydog

P1010332.JPG

I really like those... I especially like the one that does not say "Hayabusa" If I change huggers, I can get one for mine..

I really like those... I especially like the one that does not say "Hayabusa" If I change huggers, I can get one for mine..
I agree, I'm starting to like smooth parts without Kanji's all over myself.

I have to edit this, I mean Kanji's all over the bike.....not me.

Nice! Are those the Corrozoni aluminum rims? I want those in black.

That's awesome!
Carrozeria USA rims, sometimes called "Carros" or "CZ's". Yes, they come in a few different annodized colors. One of the owners is Mark @ (310)719-2271 for specific questions. Raydog

Ray your stuff is suppose to be there tomorrow via usps...also I carry those wheels and others if anyone has questions..

Looks like a pretty sweet setup.. I vote if you're gonna stretch it.. go wider on the rear tire
smile.gif
Kyle, no offense at all, but my rear tire size is the perfect size for all my performance needs. Anything larger and performance gets reduced as bling increases. If there's any "looks" to my bike, it's only a coincidence and secondary to optimum capability. I would never put down a Busa brother that went the "looks" route, it just doesn't happen to be me.
Respectively and Semper Fi....Raydog

Bill, I swear we'll be going on a ride in the future, won't we? It all seems like distant memories. One great thing about when we're riding....you can't harrass me (until we stop).
Save me a marble. Doyle

Looks like a pretty sweet setup.. I vote if you're gonna stretch it.. go wider on the rear tire
smile.gif
Kyle, no offense at all, but my rear tire size is the perfect size for all my performance needs. Anything larger and performance gets reduced as bling increases. If there's any "looks" to my bike, it's only a coincidence and secondary to optimum capability. I would never put down a Busa brother that went the "looks" route, it just doesn't happen to be me.
Respectively and Semper Fi....Raydog
I have no room to talk.. I am going with the stock size tire when I buy my new rear.. I completely understand the performance route.. and you got my props for it.. either way.. it still looks pretty awesome
smile.gif

smile.gif

Bill, I swear we'll be going on a ride in the future, won't we? It all seems like distant memories. One great thing about when we're riding....you can't harrass me (until we stop).
Save me a marble.         Doyle
Care to help me do a couple things to my bike, maybe?

Back