PO PO GOT US!!

Purple1300

Registered
Rocky and I met some friends who live right up the street from the Bike Week events and ALL of us get pulled over because of our license plates, yes ALL 3 BIKES!!!! (except for our other buddy who was in front and smartened up and left) BUT once we said we were military he lightened up and said "well you're getting off with a warning then" and became this totally different and cool popo. So here we are 3 sportbikes pulled over on the side of the road by one HP getting warnings. I guess I should've remembered the hand signal from DO3 from the Busa Babe Bash!

DSCF1800.JPG

They were not horizontal, except for mine or visible. I had JUST tried to take care of this problem by getting my new license plate relocator made. Florida passed a law lost year that you're licens plate must be horizontal to the road and visible with a light shining on it. I guess I didn't realize that my exhaust pipe sits at an angle that you can't see it from behind.

License_plate_relocator2.JPG

I know, no lid but it's Daytona, I'll take the criticism. The last time I didn't wear a helmet was the last time I went to Daytona 4 years ago.

DSCF1825.JPG

What's up with the fishnet? These two chics (both riding on one bike for all you guys) fell over turning into a parking lot and these nice guys on sportbikes came over and helped them. My wonderful husband didn't waste an opportunity to take pictures of the good samaritans... yeah whatever...

DSCF1827.JPG

Riding Rocky's RC51... and yes if you're all wondering where my bike is... Rocky's riding it!!! AHAHAHA!!! Yes my man has got balls of steel to ride the purple busa in public and guess what... he has been converted!!! Again... and is looking for a busa.... for the third time. Hopefully he'll keep it this time!

DSCF1841.JPG

Love the chrome lid and the purple mohawk!
beerchug.gif

Back