Busa haulers

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
With the upcoming events such as busa bash, Daytona, and other events, seems like several of you have got or will be getting new haulers. Show us what you have to haul your busa in or on.

nuthin special, but it gets the bikes where they need to go. the wheel chocks were built by a good friend of mine.

<center>
bikeontrailer2.jpg

</center>

IMG_0056.JPG

After seein Hal's, i ve been searchin everywhere for an enclosed. Somethin smaller than yours Hal, like in the 6x12 or 7x14 range.

Somethin my company truck (F-150) would be able to pull/stop.

James, how are you going to restrain the compressor? or are you going to attach it to the floor? You ended up with a good amount of room open up there... nice deal..

I'm going to be borrowing this to get 4 of us to Bash from NY. That's right, ride in/ride out.
cool.gif

DSC00022.JPG

Mine is currently under construction.  It is a Leonards (formerly Trakker) 7'x10' Enclosed Trailer, Single Axle, White.  Options include:
36" side door
rear ramp door
24" stone guard
flow through vents
surge brakes
2 condor SC2000 Wheel Chocks

It is supposed to be here between March 10 and 17.

It will look something like this...

hercules_trailer.gif

Mine is currently under construction.  It is a Leonards (formerly Trakker) 7'x10' Enclosed Trailer, Single Axle, White.  Options include:
36" side door
rear ramp door
24" stone guard
flow through vents
surge brakes
2 condor SC2000 Wheel Chocks

It is supposed to be here between March 10 and 17.

It will look something like this...
Don,

Consider the baxley...for your chocks...

I placed my order Wednesday for a 6x12 Cargo Craft enclosed trailer, should be here in a week or so.

Back